Chapter 65

Luke's P.O.V

March 7, 2015

Toyko, Japan.

It's been almost a week since Marcy left to L.A but none of us has heard from her.

It worried me at first that something bad might have happened but then I googled her name and she's fine.

Thanks to paparazzi and fans there were pics.

She lives in a new home, met some new friends, some pics of her and stupid Kyle, she seems really happy to be back.

But why hasn't she contacted us, I nearly cried because of how worried I was about her on the plane ride here.

We left 2 days after she did.

Does she NOT want to talk to us anymore ? I don't understand.

Did she break up with me or something ? I don't remember.

She left Larcy the penguin at Michael's house.

I've tried calling her but her phone has been disconnected.

I've tried face timing her but her laptop isn't even on.

She hasn't checked her DMs on instagram or twitter, my messages probably lost in the sea of her fan DMs.

"Bro, what are you doing?" Calum walks up behind me.

I exit the google window quickly.

"Are you googling Marcy again?"

"No." I lie.

He takes my laptop and checks my history.

"Mhm, your history is full of Marceline DelaRosa."

"I miss her, Cal." I admit.

"We know you do. We miss her too, Luke."

"But what if she doesn't wanna talk to us. Or she doesn't want to be with me anymore. So she hasn't contacted us and changed her phone or something."

"You're stupid, Luke. Marcy wouldn't do that. There's a good explanation to it. Just wait and stop searching her up." He pats my back.

"But Calum it's almost been a week."

"It's been 5 days, Luke."

I check my phone.

"Stop checking your phone. You know you guys are on other sides of the world. Time difference ? It's like 3 am there. Stop making it harder for yourself. We all know she likes you a lot. Stop worrying and come join us in the other room."

I walk to Calum and Ashton's room where the guys are spread on the bed watching T.V.

"LUKE !" Michael yells.

"Lukeee !" Ashton also yells.

I lay down on the foot of the bed.

"Has she really not contact you guys?" I click on the lock button of my phone wishing to see a message from her.

"Luke." Ashton sighs.

"Okay. Okay." I lay on my stomach.

-

Marcy's P.O.V

March 6, 2015

It's 3:25 pm here.

And the boys are in Japan so it's like 7:25 am there, tomorrow.

I miss the boys.

I know I promised that I would text Luke right when I landed but as soon as I did my phone died and I was way too tired to unpack and look for my charger when I got to my new house.