(A/N)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so, I have had people ask if this is their children's story, like I said I was going to write.

And the answer to that is... I don't know. I want to know, if I wrote another book after this, about their children's lives, a few years down the road, how many of you would read it? If you would read it, vote for this A/N and then comment either "Yes" or "Done" and I will start on that as soon as possible. The first three girls to respond will get characters in my next fan fiction!

Okay, sooo. Rant time:

Have you ever liked a guy, told your friend and then she decided she liked him too?
Well, this is what happened. I have known this guy for years now, and I have always thought he was cute, and I know almost everything about him, and he knows a lot about me, and we used to hang out A LOT. Anyway, this new girl shows up and I basically take her under my wing, I got her on the same dance team as me, (which wasn't easy) and I even got this chick a solo, okay? And then one day after practice a few other girls and I were talking and it was brought up that we had been flirting a lot at a party, so then I came out about liking him and this girl said she thought he was cute too. I very politely asked her to back off because I knew him first. So then my other friend, goes to the guy I likes brother, who is also her boyfriend, and tries to set up the new girl and the guy I like.

I DONT KNOW WHAT THE HECK TO DO! Someone, please, give me advice. LIKE SOON. Cause I will see them both in like four hours and I'm freaking out!

THANKS FOR YOU HELP!

LOVE YOU GUYS! <3 If you comment some advice I will dedicate a chapter to you! Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~