"Where's Yuu?"

"Dunno, I stopped my his apartment but a new family was moving in there."

"Really?! Where'd he go? I tried calling him and-"

"Whatever, if he doesn't want to show up to Asura's funeral, it just shows how much of an asshole he really is," Kimizuki concluded. Shinoa scoffed, looking away as she wrapped her arms around herself.

"Not true at all, there has to be a reason behind this. I know Yuu San and he would never do such a thing. He obviously didn't come for a reason and a very important one," Shinoa ended, "so leave him be!"

"But if he's not at his apartment, than, did he move?" Mitsuba whispered, clutching her black scarf that match her black dress as well. Black, the traditional color to wear at a funeral though Shinoa decided to go with a darker shade of purple, matching Asura's hair, her favorite feature of him.

"Why wouldn't he tell us?" Yoichi whispered, "hello everyone," a voice interrupted causing the four to turn their heads rather quickly. To their shock, greeting eyes with the blonde haired man.

Shinoa gasped, looking down. Just remembering the beach incident made her very weary of seeing Mika at all.

"Glad you could make it, Mika San," Shinoa said, "and," she huffed, "I'm sorry for what happened at the beach trip." Mika only smiled in response, fixing his black tie.

"No worries, You can have that idiot if you want," Mika chuckled, "I mean, if you can even find him."

"Even you don't know where Yuu kun's at?" Yoichi asked. Mika shook his head, looking down, "he just, went into hiding I suppose. Sad to see Asura's own best friend couldn't attend his death ceremony, huh?"

"Asura would've wanted him here," Mitsuba whispered, "but as long as we're here, it's all okay!" She smiled. Her eyes were bloodshot red, cheeks stained with salty tears. Although, who hadn't cried that day?

"Shall we go in?" Mika asked.

"We shall," Shinoa smiled.

~

I was horrified. No, terrified. I was frightened. I don't want nobody to get killed.

I loved him. No, I love Mika. With all my heart. I caused too much death. One too many. And if Mika were to ever leave, I would just die as well.

Which was the reason why I left in the first place.

I had to find my own way. With nobody stopping me.

With my bags clutching tightly against my body, I noticed the last person walking out of the funeral home which was Asura's uncle. Every had left and I made sure of it.

"It's now or never," I sighed, quickly running to the doors of the funeral home. As I opened it, a man in a suit stopped me rather quickly. His face was pale and lifeless, typical. Possibly the undertaker?

"We're closed," he grunted. His voice was very scratchy and rather cold if you asked me. I took no time to look at him straight in the eyes, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Please sir, my best friend is in there, I just need to see him before I leave," I whispered. The man seemed merciless. I expected him to say no but to my surprise, he leaned against the door, holding it wide open for my small body to fit in thru.

"Make it quick, kid, I'll be watching," he growled. Harsh.

I walked thru the small hallway of doors leading to chapels. And finally, the name I so longed to see written in black sharpie; Asuramaru Tepes.

Quickly, I walked in and stopped dead at the center. His body laid lifeless on the brown coffin, eyes closed and arms crossed over his small chest.

I'd be lying if I said he didn't look like a flat chested girl which I had teased him for. I chuckled, getting close to his small body.

He wore a long black and white dress, with a headband over his long purple hair, his locks cascading to the bottom part of the coffin which I couldn't see. I laid my hands on his body, small tears forming my eyes. Just seeing him like this made me feel terrible.

I caused his death, I know I did.

"Sorry I couldn't make it, buddy, but I'm here now, right?" I chuckled, "god, I really do love you, Asu. I'm sorry I did this to you, if only time could turn back. If only I was there to stop you. Well, Mika was but I couldn't blame him. Because it's my fault. Don't worry though," I whispered, "I know you'll always be watching me."

"Come on kid wrap it up already! I got a lasagna to go home to and I don't need it getting colder than what it already is!" I scoffed looking down. Does he even know what hotness feels like in the first place?

"I'm sorry, Asura. I love you."

"I love you so much."

And with that, I grabbed my bags, heading out the funeral home.

Tokyo, here I come.

~

YAAAAAY WE ARE DONEEEE.

Well, no completely. I still have the epi to write and I'm still weary on doing a sequel. I already have it planned it.

Hint; two words. STRIPPER YUU. Yessssss believe it!

Anyways this isn't a complete goodbye until the epilogue so just wait on that, ya.

Thank you guys for following me on this amazing journey to writing fan fiction. Mikayuu will always be true otp. Like, honestly, I wouldn't have finished without y'all and I'm very known to delete my stories, lol!

Anywho maker sure to vote comment and share! Get my story to 40k ya? Ya.

Lots of love and sending blessings to you all,

Airilese Katana xx