You don't want to be late, do you?

Jimin's POV

"Joonie, I don't see why we have to watch it in IMAX. That's so much more money than standard" I say with a laugh, sitting patiently as I watch you pick out my outfit.

"Kitten you know why" you say with an airless laugh, picking out black thigh highs, a dark blue skirt, and a white sweater. After handing me my clothes you go straight to the tall black dresser at the corner of the room. Immediately I blush, now knowing exactly why we're watching the movie loud enough so the seats shake. Sitting up, I slowly start changing, watching your every move to try and figure out what you're picking out for me. I stand up and finally finish changing, stumbling once I have my last sock on. Before I can actually register that I'm falling, you catch me with your arms around my waist. Pressing your forehead to mine and look into my eyes, "If you still don't understand then I'll explain it to you. We're going to see it in IMAX because you're my squirmy little kitten that makes too much noise. We don't want to disturb the people around us, sweetheart."

I immediately blush a deep red as I listen closely to your words, nodding slowly. As soon as you see the thought click in my head you take a small vibrator out of your pocket and hold it up for me to see, "You're going to be needing this."

I take the perfectly shaped capsule from your finger tips and look around for the lube that I'll be needing. With a devilish smirk you shake your head and gently push me back to the wall, reaching under my skirt, running your hand over a slight bulge in my panties. "Oh, is my kitten not already hard? I'll fix that real quick." Before too long your finger tips snake their way under my waistband and into my panties, playing with my already aching body. With a soft whimper I grab your wrist. This only makes you laugh and run your thumb over the tip, spinning slow and hard just to get a reaction. My head immediately tips back against the cold wall behind me with a breathless moan. A soft wave of pleasure rolls through me once your strong fingers wrap around my length and squeeze down to the base and back up again. 

"F-Fuck.." My voice comes out slightly broken and dripping with pleasure. Smirking, you finally ask, "Oh noooow my Prince is hard? Good boy" at this point, you're pressing the vibrator into me with a kiss to my neck. "Alright, sweetheart. We've gotta go or we're going to be late. We don't wanna get locked out." I shakily take your hand and wait for you to lead us out the door and to the car. You carefully load me into the car and do the same for yourself before we finally drive off towards our destination. Your hand finds its way between my thighs before I can even ask you what movie we're seeing. Of course you locate the most sensitive place on my inner thigh and run your finger tips around in light circles to drive me insane. After an entire minute of resisting the urge, I grab your wrist, rest my head back against the seat, and bring your hand up my skirt. You're visibly a bit surprised but let me do as I please, curious as to what I have planned. "Kitten?"

All I can respond with is a shaky breath as I roll your finger tips over my cock through my thin panties, my body starting to tingle with pleasure. With every whimper and moan I let out, you start to move your fingers in rhythm with the motions I've already set.

"Baby.." My voice is almost lost with the sound of the car but you can hear me just fine. "Yes, kitten?" You purr, looking over at me for a split second before forcing your eyes back to the road.

"T-Turn it on.." I whimper, my voice starting to shake as I pull the front of my panties down and wrap you around my member, letting you stroke me at your own pace. Needless to say, you're a bit amazed at my request. Usually I'm whimpering for you to turn off the vibrator before I even hit my first orgasm. This is... new.

"Yes, baby.." You immediately switch the small capsule up two or three levels and I can't help but tug on your shirt sleeve with a needy moan. I'm already panting at this point.

"Babydoll, you're so desperate today.. How much did you even miss me?" I can't even respond. All you get is a chain of weak moans as I slip further and further into the pleasure. My grip on your shirt sleeve loosens up and I literally become a fussy little kitten as I build toward my orgasm. You continue to roll your thumb around my tip while stroking quickly as the vibrator relentlessly works against the sensitive little bundle of nerves inside of me. My hands fall down to rest on my thighs once I'm completely lost. You take this as a sign to take over. You run your thumb over the pulsating vein running up my cock, squeezing your hand around me every few seconds, forcing weak moans from my lips, my head lolling to the side. Before I can even say anything my thighs are quivering and I reach orgasm. Little whiny whimpers are pushed out of me as I rock my hips back and forth on the capsule, literally fucking myself with it as it continues to buzz against my prostate. Raspy breaths and soft moans find themselves cramming together and crowding the car as I get overwhelmed with pleasure. "Master.. turn it off. Oppa, p-please.." You hear my voice perfectly but you're mesmerized. Your grip on the steering wheel tightens as you try your best to try and keep from pulling over to fuck me right then and there. You wouldn't want to be late to our movie and get locked out, now would you?