Xefrosxshy!reader

(A/n: well a lot of people requested Xefros but I'm pretty sure this is  request since they said they were really fine with anything and I had this idea so like.. X:O I hope you don't mind the reader is shy)
     Shy. Shy and  self-conscious is what you were. You couldn't help it. Its not like you wanted to be. It was just you. Maybe it was because you had never really been called beautiful or pretty or anything like that. You yourself don't  really see any perks in you. You always wore your hair so it covered up most of your face. No one except your lusus has ever seen you with your hair in a different way. You hated your self esteem issues but just couldn't find a way to get rid of them. Though that was until you made friends with a certain troll who had them himself but somehow fixed yours.
     You and Xefros weren't moirails since his pale quadrant was filled with Dammek but you were basically as close as a moirail. You usually came over to his hive and today was no different. He thought his hive was boring but you found stuff to do with him. You two would mess with his slothlusus or you would watch and listen as he bent a spoon with his mind and tried to explain how he did it. Of course he couldn't quite explain it though but you didn't mind. You still had fun.
     Currently you were sitting down on his bed room floor drawing. Suddenly, you felt a warm sensation near the top of your cheek. With your right eye (which always had hair covering it) you saw a red glow on the hair covering it. At this point you had stopped drawing to examine and process what was happening. Your eyes looked up to Xefros who was sitting across the room. A bit of his tongue was sticking out and his face held concentration. His hand was held near his chest and he was pointing to you, or rather, your face. His concentration deepened. As he slowly started to move his finger the hair slowly started move away from your face.
     Not even a second after it started however, you quickly put your hand to your face, pushed the hair down, and looked away. "D-don't please.." you said. Xefros' eyes widened as he realized you caught him and he ceased his actions. He looked down, blushing, and started twidling his thumbs "I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to be intruding or rude or anything. B-but I've never seen you without your hair down!..." he spoke and paused for a moment. "C-could I please just see what it looks like? J-just this once! I promise! I won't take a picture or anything!" he begged. You put the notebook you were drawing in on the floor. "I don't know..." you trailed off. He sighed and put his head down. Then, while still messing with his thumbs, he put his head up a bit but not completely and gave a sad and pleading look. "Please?" he asked. That fucking look. He didn't know it but god damn it was adorable. You could tell it wasn't intentional but something about him and how sweet and caring he was, something about that look, you couldn't say no to.
     "I....fine. But just this once please." you said. His expression changed to a genuinely surprised one "Wait really?" he asked, making sure. You nodded and shuffled in your seat. He sensed your nervousness and gave you a reassuring and gentle closed eye smile then shuffled over to you. You know this wasn't meant to be sexual or flirty or anything but you couldn't help but blush when he was leaning over you and put his hands on either side of you and against his dresser you were pressed up against, pinning you there. You could tell be was definitely going through the same thought process but way  worse because he was blushing worse and um...you would rather not mention the other reason.

     His hand went up to your face and he used his finger to start pushing away the hair from your face. Your blush only grew and so  did his as each little bit of your face was revealed. Once all of it was he tucked the strands behind your ear. You both just stared at each other for a moment as he examined what your face looked like. "Y-you're.." he spoke. You didn't notice him leaning in until he started to close his eyes. You then felt stupid since it took you a moment to process what he was doing. You closed your eyes and leaned in. Just as you did so, you felt lips barley ghost on yours. You pressed a bit harder, askimg for more contact to which he gave. After a couple seconds you both pulled away for air. After a moment of panting he continued his previous sentence " You're beautiful."
     You never really had problems with your self esteem again.
(An: legit the bell just rang fml)