Home Alone (Chapter 18)

"Camila we just had sex 5 times. Let's relax babe."

"Whhhyyyy I wanna go again."

"I know but damn my balls are tingly and shit give us like an hour. Plus I nutted in you all 5 times so I hope you took the pill."

"Normani I ALWAYS take my pill. And fine you're right we can talk about what we should wear to prom."

"Can we wear blue or something? Or if you want pink that's fine with me too."

"Actually blue sounds sexy. Good job baby we can go look at some dresses tomorrow."

"Yeah we can skip school. And have like a mall date."

"Sound perfect you can spend the night my parents and Sofi won't be back until Monday."

"Well it's only Thursday so I can spend the whole weekend my parents probably aren't home anyway I don't know."

"4 nights and 5 days with my sexy chocolate girlfriend oh what ever will I do to pass the time?"

"Well more like 3 nights cause 2K18 comes out this weekend and me and Dinah are gonna pull an all nighter."

"You can bring your Xbox or whatever over here or we can spend that night at your house. I can watch you play and not give me attention. I just want us to be together."

"I'm warning you from now when me and Dinah are in 2K mode we don't see or hear nothing but the game. So maybe Ally can come over and you guys can hang out."

"OH MY GOD! We can have a couples sleepover. That's so cute and romantic. A double date and they spend the night."

"Surrreee as long as Dinah doesn't use all my condoms."

"It's not like you use them anyway."

"I think we should start just to be on the safe side. Not that I don't want us to have kids but it's kinda early for us. And not that if you do get pregnant I won't be here for you I will. I'll be with you ever step of the way. And I'll support our baby."

"That's the sweetest thing ever our little baby will be so cute. A perfect mix of our completions and your athletic ability my flexibility. Your charm my charisma. Your looks my eyes and hair we just created the PERFECT baby...you should get me pregnant."

Normani start sputtering

"I...we...I...let's wait until we finish school in a few months."

"I have a full ride California state whether I cheer or not. And I'm sure you're getting scouted to play whether it's football,basketball or anything."

"Well I have state offers lined up and some out of state. You think we can make it if I go out of state?"

"Well I know that I love you. I know it's VERY early in our relationship but I feel like I'm ready to spend my life with you. I want you to be in my life."

"I wanna be in your life and I want you in mine."

"I wasn't going anywhere Hamilton you're stuck with me."

"I wouldn't want it any other way. I love you."

Camila leaned forward and kissed her.

"Imagine 5 years from now we get married. I'll be in the bleachers watching you play cheering you on for whatever sport."

"I can most likely go pro with basketball. I only play football because I can but I can't go pro. But I can be in the WNBA."

"Well it looks like I'm gonna be a basketball wife. Even though I'm already a basketball and football wife. God I love us."