Chapter Nineteen| Reunion

Zara climbed down the stairs then started walking towards the door. She wore her boots and coat then opened the door and walked out. As soon she was out she saw a car standing waiting for her whereas Vincent was already inside. They were going on a business trip. She loudly sighed then walked and sat down in a car. He did not even looked up towards her and sighed the driver to started the car. Zara looked at him for few seconds then sighing looked away out of window while driver started the car. They were going to airport to took a flight to Switzerland  where his meeting was happening. The whole journey went in a silence. The car stopped at the airport and they came out from it. His driver went away while they walked inside the airport. He was walking in front of her while she was more like running to catch up to him. He was too fast. They were walking  when suddenly they  heard gun shot. Zara stopped then looked around and at a same moment everyone started running and screaming while pushing each other. Security guards started running towards a directions of sound whereas she panicked stayed still  when someone pushed  her and she tremble but gain her control. Then without another thought she also started walking though passing loads of people while making way for herself. But then she looked around and Vincent was not there anywhere in her sight. On realisation she stopped on her place and looked around while getting panic on losing him. Their were too many people running and she was unable to understood what was happening. She stopped in the middle of no where when next second  someone pushed her again and she back tremble on other lady who angrily looked back at her.

'What the hell you doing?' Lady screamed angrily and Zara stood back up while gaining her balance.

'I am sorry.....' Zara softly said whereas Lady glared at her then walk away. She sighed in relief but people were still trying to got passed from her and she was all blank stood on one place when someone pulled her out from the crowd. She panicked on sudden pull while she could felt a person presence right behind here. She quickly tried to moved out from his grip when he stopped her by putting arm around her neck. She got even more panicked and without thinking twice she put her teeth hardly in his arm. She bite on his arm and he hissed while quickly moved away making her come out from her grip. Without turning back she quickly moved to ran  when the person put his arms around her wrist while stopping her. As soon he touched her she started feeling calm and within a she realised who was it? Then without saying anything at all he slowly started walking while her hand was in his wrist.

'People everything is fine. We have caught the culprit. You all can relax.' She head announcer saying and then slowly people started calming down. After coming out from the coward he stopped then let go of her hand while she came back in her senses. He turned over towards her and she looked at his emotionless face while he looked at his hand which had her biting mark and she started feeling embarrassed.

'Why the hell you leave my side?' Vincent  screamed next and she came back in her senses while jumped on her place. He moved toward her then started checking her everywhere to found any injury on her whereas she was dumbfounded looking at him.

'You are so stupid and dumb, Do you any idea how worried...........' Vincent was saying but stopped after realising what he was about to say. He looked up at her surprised face then he quickly moved away from her and turned away.

'Lets go. Everything is fine now.' He said while started walking and she looked at his back then started following him behind. They reached to plane and sat down and rest of journey started. While reaching on their destination they came out from the airport where driver was already here to pick them up which was send by his client whom he had came to meet. They greeted each other and then sat down in the car towards their hotel where they were staying. They reached at the hotel then walked towards their reception to check in inside the hotel. Receptionist looked up towards them and he gave her information. After they clear off their information he turned over towards her then passed a key. She confused looked up at him.