Chapter Fourteen|Wedding Night

Vincent loudly sighed then with shaky hand he slowly opened the door then stepped inside the room. He closed the door behind and looked at her who was standing in front of widow wearing white wedding dress but on his entrance she didn't looked back. He slowly and firmly  took steps towards her. He stopped right behind her but she still didn't looked back. 'Well fine they didn't marry for real but why she was ignoring him badly.'Vincent thought while staring at her back then called out to her

'Zara.' Vincent called out to her softly whereas she started looking down but still didn't turned over to him. He confused stayed still on his place while silence took place between them when he heard her sob. He surprised looked at her down head.

'Zara' Vincent called out to her whereas she still kept looking down

'Zara, Are you crying?' Vincent asked again while not receiving any reply from her when she just slowly nodded her head in yes. Vincent quickly walked and stopped in front of her.

'But why? Why you are crying?' Vincent asked concerned and she looked up at him with tears eyes

'Because I am missing my family....I missing my dad....I want to go back...I am missing my apartment....and missing my scorer..and missing my room, my bed, my kitchen, mr teddy Meow...I want to go back.....' Zara said while sobbing then started crying even more loudly whereas Vincent stared  at her surprised.

'I...It's alright Zara....I will take you back to your apartment and you can meet your family soon as well. You please don't cry.' Vincent said while trying to clam her down but she kept crying

'And on top now I am feeling more guilty to have contact married with you....I ruin your life.....you family is so nice what they will feel when they will ever find out about out contact marriage....I should not have marry you. I should have marry someone else who I don't know....' Zara was saying while crying when he cut her off.

'Why? Why you will marry someone else?' Vincent said aggressively whereas Zara looked up at him.

'I..I mean I agree to marry with you...so stop feeling guilty about it.' Vincent said whereas she stared at him then slowly nodded her head in yes

'Now will you please stop crying.' Vincent said and she nodded her head in yes again then quickly cleaned off her tears. She cleaned away her tears when they looked up at each other and awkwardly looked away and silence took place between them.

'You was looking handsome today.' Zara said while complimented him, trying to broke off awkward silence whereas he faked smiled .

'Thank you....You was looking beautiful as well.' Vincent said and she smiled and muttered Thank you but again silence took place between them. They both stood still looking down.

'Shall we start off as a friends Zara?' Vincent said after a while breaking the silence and Zara looked up at him. Vincent looked at her confused and curious face.

'I mean I know we are having contract marriage so instead of having husband and wife real action shall we become friend. It will make easy for us to stay together in same room and sleep on same bed even not sharing husband and wife relation.....' Vincent said and she nodded her head in understanding.

'I will be your friend. You can share with me anything. Any problem you want to discuss come to me as a friend. Any thing you want let me know without any hesitation as a friends. We won't be living 24/7 awkward if we will become friends.' Vincent said and looked at her who was intensely looking at her. He waited for her to say something but nothing so he thought she don't want it and he looked away. He was standing while he loudly disappointed sighed when he heard her.