Day 3

A/N: Hello everyone! First of all, thank you so much for reading Kill the Infected! I'm happy that you've enjoyed the story and some of you have even left comments which have made my day. Then I want to apologize for the delay. I know I told you that I've already written the whole thing and it's only the matter of uploading the chapters for now yet still it took so many months. There are no excuses for this other than that I've been mentally tired and had a lot of work to do. Also, I'm kind of nervous of your opinions about the story. I'm scared that you're disappointed and bored with it but then I realized that even if some of you are, there might be some who like these kind of stories and enjoy reading them. So, without further ado, here's chapter 3. Enjoy!

 ~*~*~*~*~ 

The following night Raphael slept on the couch again. It sucked and his back was getting sore, not to mention his neck because the couch was meant for two people to sit on it, not for a tall man to lay on his back. It fucking sucked. But there had been no infected that night so they'd both been able to sleep through it, even the guy, Min-jun, as he'd introduced himself again yesterday. He hadn't cried or moved around restlessly.

That day there was a new problem, though. When Raphael heard the loud growl for the umpteenth time that day he gave up, smashed some beans into a plate and threw the mess to Min's feet.

"Eat."

The man was blinking at the food and then looked up at Raphael like he was seeing someone with a brain damage. Maybe he had one, who knew. But Raphael kind of knew all this had to do with the fact that that guy's stomach with its fucking growling was getting on his nerves. He couldn't even joke about it anymore or smile victoriously at the sad face as he himself ate his breakfast, lunch, something little before bed...

If he wanted to sleep the next night he had to make sure the guy wasn't making loud noises and drawing all the infected wandering nearby to his camp.

"Thank you..." the voice was unsure and quiet. Raphael scoffed. "But I can't eat it."

Seriously? Was the guy acting coy now? With him? Raphael? After everything? Raphael kneeled down, not braking the eye contact and knowing how nervous it made the other man for some reason. "How polite. But, you know, I don't do polite. You either eat it or I'll feed you. Because I don't know about you but that growling..." just as he said it, Min's stomach made a loud grumble. The guy had at least some shame to blush and look away. "...makes me nuts. And I think you might already know that I'm not the most patient guy around."

Min snorted, his nose scrunching up. "You don't need to tell me that, man."

"Then?" Raphael picked the plate up. "Feedy feedy?"

His blush was just barely there under all the grime but there it still was. "That's not even a word," he muttered to Raphael's amusement. "And I didn't mean that when I said I can't eat it."

"Then what?" Raphael might have snapped that and he might have felt a little bad when the tied up man flinched because of it. He tried to roll his eyes with a huff. But when Min's eyes looked down to the ties Raphael gave up with all the pretending and literally hit himself.

The guy was fucking tied up. His hands weren't free. When the fuck had Raphael become so stupid? He could see it from Min's face just what he thought about Raphael claiming Min was the crazy infected one there.

"Humans do mistakes," he muttered and threw the plate to the floor once again. He observed the Asian with narrowed eyes, contemplating whether or not it was for the best for him to feed the guy instead of letting him free. Chocolate eyes looked calmly back at him. Raphael tried to ignore the hopeful gleam in them but his heart was the fucker who still seemed to think it had more authority than his brain. It was fucked up considering how hard Raphael had tried to nominate his brain the boss of his body.