Chapter 3

"Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you'll start to see a big difference in your life." ~Yoko Ono

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Every single part of my body ached as I moved from laying on my stomach to my back. Lucifer really did a number on me.

"I'm surprised you survived that." Aristotle said coming into the room with food and another boy who looked a lot like him.

The same light brown hair, facial features like a sharp jaw line and overall nice face. But Aristotle has a nice pale green/blue eye color while the boy has light brown eyes.

"Don't make me laugh." I said with a slight laugh to not make my stomach hurt. My arms were able to slowly peel up my shirt that revealed deep bruises but none seemed to leave permanent damage.

"Damn." The stranger said with his mouth open. "How are you alive?"

I laughed even harder but groaned in pain. Aristotle walked towards me and picked my limp body up.

"Here. Cameron, can you pick up the food?" He asked easily carrying me out of the basement and up the stairs. I could feel the eyes of the gang staring at me. My eyes looked up at Aristotle as he carried me.

This is so gay.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" I asked after he laid me down on the same bed as before. He shrugged his shoulders taking the food from Cameron, I think he's suppose to be sloth but I'll have to see later.

Cameron looks a bit younger honestly.

I have to keep my walls up though, this isn't going to last long, I'm going to see my brother.

"I think we would probably of been friends in another life." He said as if he was talking about the weather.

Friends in another life? Maybe.

"My name is Leonardo." I said looking at the new boy, as he looked at me with a relaxed face. Is he stoned?

"Cameron." He said sitting down and rubbing his knees. "Ari, you know Luci is going to kill you for bring him up here and even worse, feeding him."

"Well, I wasn't going to leave him down there and starve." Ari said looking over at me with a smile.

I heard yelling and things being thrown around from downstairs and then somebody stomping their way upstairs.

My heart beat quickened and I thought of a way to hide. In an instant, my body was under the bed and my hands covered my face. When I was down there, he would walk towards me with such heavy footsteps. Then sometimes he would be so quiet, I didn't know where he was coming from then bam!

My body would be on the floor.

"Where the fuck is he?!" Matthew yelled. I didn't want to see him. He was probably one of the worst. He only walked in for a second but he scarred me in ways I don't like to think about.

"Under the bed and he's fine. Leave!" Aristotle yelled. "He's taken enough of a beating!"

"Don't ta-"

"You're my brother! Not my d-" I heard a hand hit against skin, the slap could be heard from all angels.

"Matthew! Was that necessary?" Cameron yelled, I heard his footsteps go towards Ari, I can see his shadow on the floor.