I

Hi, I'm Jace Greenfield. A member of the Marauders(a secret society founded by me and my 3 friends) I attend hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry with my best friends, Silvia Redshot, Lisa Blueline and Piper Packlow, people consider me "the smart one" but in reality, none of us give a shit about many of the subjects, the only interesting ones are potions, we can prank people, Charms, fun for creating things, and D.A.D.A, because we love learning new curses/hexes. We're in our 5th year(the same year as some gits who stole our name) but we are learning 7th year magic.
----------------------------
Jace P.O.V

I was awoken by Silvia, who was throwing a pillow at my face, on SUNDAY at 6 o' clock! "What the fuck do you want?!" I screamed as she aimed another pillow at my head. "To do something, Stone." She replied obnoxiously, you see each of us friends has a nickname based on our animagus form. Piper's is Spots because she is a doe with white fluffy spots on her head, Lisa's is Silk as she is a panther with fur as soft as silk, Silvia's is Fluff because she is a rabbit with fur as fluffy as snow and mine is Stone because my animagus form is a wolf with midnight black fur and stone grey eyes.
I growled at her but rolled out of my bed in the Gryrindor dorm we share. Lisa and Piper had escaped down to the common room as soon as I had awoken. Silvia and I both dressed (picture above for Jace's outfit) and headed out to the common room to find Piper being tormented by the 'Marauders'. I immediately ran over and pinned the idiot with messy hair and glasses to the wall, growling protectively at him.

Word count: 309 words (including the bold text)