3. The guy plays for Barca

He opened his mouth

He opened his mouth. "Marcelo, my name is hey."

Noor raised an eyebrow. "Hello, hey."

Karim burst into laughter. "Marcelo, you just got owned."

Marcelo reddened and tried to regain control over his mind and body. "So glad you could come, N-Noor."

She nodded. "Thanks for the invite." Walking ahead with Shaheen, Marcelo heard her say, "I thought he'd be taller."

"He's so cute though, right?" Shaheen said.

The elder sister rolled her eyes. "Is there any footballer that you don't find cute?"

"Yeah, Karim is more of a sexy kind," she winked.

"Eww, too much information!"

Marcelo would have loved to stay and hear the snatches of conversation but of course, Karim had to nudge him back to reality. "Dude, Neymar is here? Not that I mind as such but I thought this was a Madrid exclusive party?"

Marcelo felt himself going slightly faint. I had forgotten him, shit. "Really? Uh haha. It is a mixed party. Haha. Where did you see him exactly?"

"He was with Dani in the lobby."

Oh thank God, Dani has got him. Nice to know someone in our team is helping ease the oppositions coming together.

"Alright, um, Karim, do you think Noor likes me...?"

Karim snorted. "Yeah, good luck with that."

Marcelo stuck out his tongue at him. "This is why we need Isco here." He decided to go to the lobby next just to make sure everything was in control there. Mid-way, he met Dani, Morata, Vasquez and Asensio singing drunk cheesy songs as Nacho tried half-heartedly to get them to calm down.

"GUYS! What are you all doing? The paparazzi will soon be here!" Marcelo screamed.

Morata waved. "We are celebrating!"

"No, no, no," groaned the vice-captain. "Nacho, I thought you're the sane one? How did you let them get so drunk."

Nacho set his mouth, looking tired. "They've actually just started."

"And where did you leave Neymar, Dani?"

Carvajal stared. "Neymar? The guy plays for Barca? I mean, PSG?"

"Neymar is here?" Nacho frowned.

"WHO INVITED HIM?" Asensio shouted and then dissolved into giggles.

Morata whispered, "Is he trespassing? SET THE DOGS ON HIM."

"There are no dogs here," Marcelo sighed. "And Dani, Karim said..."

Oh, oh, oh. Neymar must be with Dani Alves! Damn you, Karim, for being so vague. May your baldie head get mosquito bitten.

"Okay, never mind. Just...I don't know, try to look a bit presentable because--"