Chapter 26: Wedding Party!

Start from the beginning

They ment nothing to me at all.

I shrugged it off and walked into the club with the girls behind me.

I scanned the club before sitting at one of the stools at the bar.

"Excuse me. It's my sister's bridal party and she's in need of a sexy lap dance." Heather announced through the microphone.

"See the beautiful honey brown haired woman at the bar. Yeah the one in the Armani. She's getting married tomorrow night and I demand she gets a lap dance. From the sexiest man you have here!" She growled the spotlight switched to me as a cute stripper walked over to me.

"Hello Beautiful. My name's Luther." He said putting his leg between mine.

He climbed onto my lap and began to give me a lap dance to "Strip." 

Lisa and Heather laughed and began throwing money.

Bianca Tyler and RiRi were rolling with laughter.

I grimanced when Heather took pictures and sent them to the guys.

Within 5 minutes of my dance Blake was storming into the club and snatched Luther off.

"Wedding or no wedding you are not going to be having strippers on you. Come on." Blake growled his pretty eyes now a blazing blue.

I followed him into a private room where before I could think twice I was up against the wall with  Blake unbuttoning the suit jacket and jerking the pants down.

"Mine. All Mine." He chanted as he unbuckled his jeans and soon lost himself inside of me.

My eyes rolled back in pleasure and I began to match his rithum.

"Mine. Mine. Riley. Mine." He growled his red stripe standing out.

"Yours. All yours." I whimper clutching onto his hair.

"I love you. Riley you mean everything to me. I can't share you. I never will. I'll drag you into every room in here and have you screaming up the walls to prove it." He growled darkly.

"I love you too." I say letting go.

I saw fireworks go off and my wings came out.

"They make you shine all the more. Your so beautiful....I'm so happy I'm yours." He said carressing my wings making me explode again. 

This time we did at the same time.

God I love this man!

When we finished I was full of pleasure and tucked my wings back before exiting the room.

"Go you ruined it. You weren't supposed to see me till tomorrow afternoon!" I accused fakeing mad.

"I know but seeing that guy on you...I lost it. I'm sorry." He said kissing me hard and tugging on my hair.

"Damn you." I joke pulling away.

"Come on you have a wedding to get ready for!" Kyle said as he and Zach lead Blake away and out the club.

"How'd they know where we were?" I asked.

"I mentioned it to my mate." Bianca said guiltily.

"It's cool. I can't wait till my wedding." I say.

We danced for hours and barely drunk anything.

Weres can't get drunk.

Our matabolism is to high to even think of it.

I love being what I am.

That night we met five more rouges and they joined our pack to.

I mean....

I am Alpha until tomorrow.

Then I'll be Luna.

Blake Alpha.

Tommy Heir until I have a baby.

Kyle as Beta.

Lisa as Female Beta.

Mathew as Zeta.

Bianca as Female Zeta.

God I love them.

Our five new member are:

Jayla-17 Unmated.

Kayla- 17 Unmated.

Andria-18 Mated.

Jake-18 Mated.

Tyree-18 Unmated.

We were getting more members everyday!

I looked in the mirror and say Angel.

"Hi Momma." She said smiling.

"Hi princess." I said smiling back.

"Your happy. Your marrying Daddy tomorrow and you really don't need me here anymore. You've grown. Your wonderful now. I'm not needed anymore. I love you Momma you'll see me again." She said sadly.

"No. NO! Angel you can't leave me! Your mine. OURS! Blake needs you. I need you. Tommy needs you. I don't want you to go." I pleaded.

"You have to let me go. I know you guys will miss me. I'll miss you too. But you have to let go now. We'll meet again. That's not a promise. Because they're ment to be broken. I love you mommy. Goddbye. For now." She said kissing my cheek and then she was gone.

My baby.

My princess.

My beautiful first actual child.

One I was going to give birth to.

One that came from me.

And Blake.

I called him crying.

"I know. It's ok Love. I'm here. I'm always here." He said through the phone.

"I wish you were here." I whimpered crying harder.

"I wish so too. But we're getting married tomorrow. Then We'll be together forever. This is our start. Our beginining. Tomorrow it'll be official. Weres and humans and Vamps will know your MINE! All mine." He said soothingly.

"I want you here." I pouted whipping my face.

"I know Baby. Trust me I know." He said sighing.

"I'll see you in the afternoon. We'll stay on the phone until you fall asleep." He said giving me a kiss through the phone.

 And that's how we fell asleep.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN!!!!!!!!!!!

45 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!!