11

I walked to the cells Lucille in hand. The men were lined up against the wall. "Follow me." I said coldly. The cautiously followed me to the back of the compound.

I had them all sit on a bench. "I know what you did to the girl, Carolina." I said. They all stiffened instantly. "I don't wanna hear no bullshit excuse as to why you did it. I'm just gonna kill you all." I told them.

I had one stand in front if me. I swung Lucille as hard as I could across Hui's face causing him to fall down. I hit him a few times more till there was an impressive crack in his head.

I just stabbed the others in the heads. I walked back into the compound with a bloody Lucille resting on my shoulder. I walked into our shared bedroom and looked around. Negan was gone, probably with the saviours planning the attack. I walked into the Barth room and turned of the bathtub.

I rinced the bat off being careful not to cut my fingers on the barbed wire. Once I was done I just rested her against the wall. I walked back into the bathroom and lifted up my shirt.

My stomach was noticeably bigger. I put my hand on it feeling self conscious as fuck. I heard the door to the bedroom open and heard footsteps walking my way.

I poked and prodded at a few other areas on my body. Negan gave me a weird look. "What the fuck are you doing." He asked smirking slightly.

"I'm fat." I said bluntly. He rolled his eyes. "No, your just pregnant." He said wrapping his arms around my waist from behind and resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Your beautiful." He whispered to me before kissing my cheek. I sighed and shook my head. "No I'm not." I said under my breath. Negan sighed and made me face him gently. "You getting bigger is a good thing, it means our child is getting bigger." Negan said.

I sighed and rested my face on his chest. "What would I do without you." I said quietly.

"Did you do it?" He asked. I nodded. "Yep." I replied. "Did it feel good." He asked with a smirk. "It was exciting as fuck." I told him. He chuckled. "That's my girl." He said.

----------

(So warning next chapter is gonna be a big time skip. Ik season 8 its a thing yet but I'm still gonna do it plz forgive me XD)