Matthias

Your POV•

You sprint through the Hi5 studio doors. Again you were late.

You come to stop and take a deep breath.

"Not again." You mutter to yourself as you begin to head upstairs to your office.

Before you could reach the top you're stopped my Matthias who was standing at the very top of the stairs with his arms crossed. A frown on his face.

"Late again?" Matthias asked tilting his head a little bit.

A take a deep breath, "I'm so sorry, just my alarm it didn't go off and, and-" you sputter before Matthias laughs.

"I'm just giving you a hard time, (Y/N)"

You smile slightly as you walk to the top passing Matthias. He pats you on the back as you pass by him.

You open your office door and flip on the lights. You take a deep breath and run your hand through your hair as you sit down in your chair at your desk.

You hear a knock on your door, "Why so stressed?" You hear Matthias's voice.

You turn and look at him as he does (What they do to enter your office) and sits down on the couch behind you.

You spin your chair to face him and shrug your shoulders.

"It's just been tough lately since me and (Best Friend's Name) started fighting." You hang you head low.

You feel Matthias's warm hand on your chin and he lifts your head up and you stare into his eyes. He hugs you.

"Don't worry, (Y/N)." He says in your ear.

"Thank you." You tell him with a smile.

You feel your face go red and you hide your face with a giggle. Matthias smiles and pats your shoulder before walking out of your office.

Before you can turn back to your computer Matthias peeks his head back in.

"Wanna catch lunch later?" He asks quickly.

You nod and smile, "I'd love too."

Matthias smiles back before disappearing and heads back to his office.

A large grin spreads across your face as you continue working. Matthias always made you feel better.

Okay! I know, it's terrible but still, here ya go.