''Don't diss me please'' he whined '' Don't doubt my talents''

You slightly laughed.

''Woah''he gasped, smiling '' Did I hear a laugh?! It actually can laugh.''He teased.

Furrowing your eyebrows, you questioned his choice of words.

''...It?!''You spoke, confusedly and hesitant.

''Well yeah? Did I say something wrong?''

''Learn your terms'' you snapped at him in an arrogant tone.

''.....snake''he sighed under his breath, surprised at your sudden rudeness.

''Excuse me?!'' you shot in disbelief.

''Excuse you!'' he corrected.

''Loser''

''Antisocial!''

''Shorty''

He gasped at your last attack as he brought his hand to his mouth, acting all offended.

You couldn't tell if he was actually being serious or if this was just an act.

You pursed your lips, trying to hold in your laughter at his sudden way of acting all innocent and hurt.

''Take that back!'' He brought his other hand to his chest. Looking straight at you, as you remained silent.

''How dare you attack me with my inferiority complex like that! Take it back!''

''Why would I take back a true fact?'' You said, ironically

''Apologize?''

''For you not being tall?''

''Okay enough, you know what, I was wrong about you.''

You calmly looked at your watch, legs crossed, provoking.

''It lasted 15 minutes'' you grinned ''tell me again, what did you want to prove the world about me? To whom?''

''Why so much hate?'' he whined as you snorted, smiling to yourself. ''Wait..did it mean that we were friends just now? For 15 minutes?....w-wait, where are you going?''

Before he could add something you stood up from your bench, your hands in your pockets as you walked towards the stairs, Jackson following your steps.

''Stop ignoring me.....Yah! I'm talking, I'm- Aishh, this girl'' he whined,running after you.

**************************************************

Slowly walking back into the cafeteria, Jackson still following you behind, you bumped into someone. You relaxed seeing a familiar face. It was Youngjae.

''Oh hey...sorry'' He nervously apologized.

''You better be'' Jackson nodded at the boy, behind your back. He was so close behind you as you became tense. You never really liked physical contacts or simply people invading your personal space.

''We...we didn't have enough time to properly introduce ourselves yet'' He said politely.

''But I already introduced you Mr. Ott-''

''Shut up Jackson!'' he abruptly screamed at the man behind your back. He also realized that you were uncomfortable and friendly stepped back giving you space.

'' My name is Choi Youngjae, but call me Youngjae since Jackson's friends are my friends let's get along'' he said warmly smiling at you, giving you his hand to shake.

''He isn't really my friend but nice to meet you, I'm Y/N'' you replied slightly smiling and gently shaking his hand without hesitating. But suddenly Jackson ran between both of you and protested.

''YOOOO!! what is this?!?!?'' He started screaming while both you and Youngjae started laughing ''It took you 2 thousand years to finally start talking to me and you didn't even wanted to shake my hand in the first place! Why are you letting the Otter be your friend so easily?!?!?!?!''

''Awwe Jackiee Is jealouss~'' The boy teased his friend as Jackson slapped his shoulder in a girly manner, making you smile at this silly situation.

''You! don't talk! You have nothing to say! '' then he suddenly turned to you, faking a sad face. ''And you! you are not fair! I got to you first!''

While Jackson and Youngjae kept fighting with each other you now realized you actually were in a cafeteria. Jackson scandal was pretty loud and many turned their heads to follow the drama, especially his group of friends, all with a confused face. You looked down, not knowing how to react or what to say, you just stood there looking down. The thing you hate the most is being the center of attention. Your head slightly started to spin but you kept your back straight. Jackson saw the bitter expression on your face. He didn't say anything but looked concerned. Fortunately the bell finally rang.

''Alright let's go Jackson, help me we need to buy a collar. And It was nice meeting you Y/N!'' He politely addressed to you as you nod in agreement while Jackson serious gaze fade away at Youngjae's speech.

''What do you mean?? Coco isn't my dog call Mark instead''

''Not for Coco you bastard we need one for you''

''WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!''

They kept on fighting, walking towards 5 other boys and separating themselves to go find their classrooms

They kept on fighting, walking towards 5 other boys and separating themselves to go find their classrooms. As you were about to do the same, someone pushed you from behind. As you lost your balance, you brusquely fell on the floor, lifting your head up to look at the person standing in front of you.

''Long time no see''