Chapter 4: Bitch-sensei

The next day, Akabane tone down the assassination attempts, and his murderous intent seemed to have decreased greatly. It seemed that something had happened yesterday after school that had turned the tables a little. Still, it was important that I had an eye on him, not to talk about Nagisa and Koro-sensei. I reported to mom the necessary information, like about the new student that I should be aware of, and about our teacher. No more was necessary, for she had other things to think about, and it was I that would kill Koro-sensei, not her.

The following days went on like usual, failed assassination attempts, studying and training. Until the day she came into our campus.

"Now, allow me to introduce your brand-new temporary foreign-language teacher." The stern Karasuma said.

At the right of him stood Koro-sensei in a horribly bad disguise, and a nice looking woman hanging around his arm. Her golden curls reached her waist, her sky blue eyes was solely looking at the octopus in disguise and her outfit was hugging her "sexy" curves.

"Jelavic Irina. Nice to meet you all!" She greeted us happily, while clinging to Koro-sensei like a life-boat.

I already hate her.

"This school intends to give you authentic experience in foreign languages. I trust there are no complaints about her taking over half of your English lessons?" Continued Karasuma like he didn't see the disturbing scene.

Koro-sensei only answered with a "If we must.." while the class started to talk with each other. The mint-head and the grass-head seemed to talk about something interesting, so I focused on them. Like I thought, mint-head talked about Koro-sensei's reaction to a beautiful woman clinging to him. And it wasn't long until we got to see it. Pink. That was all the explanation it needed. His face became pink like sakura* and he had a blush that just couldn't be understood another way. That was when the boot-licking got worse.

"The more I look at you, the more I like what I see." The blond complimented the teacher. "Your beady eyes, like two diarrhea pills.. Your undefined joints.. Why, you're positively captivating!"

Really? Diarrhea pills? Even a blind could come up with a better seductive description! I can't believe that you believe this act, you stupid octopus!

During the break, we played a game called "Hup! Pass! Hup! Kill!" which we played with Koro-sensei. But interrupting everything, came the annoying boot-licker running.

"Koro-sensei! Koro-sensei! Karasuma-sensei tells me you're oh so very fast! Is that true?"

"Well, not that fast.." The teacher said blushing as he dropped the balls.

Oh, don't be shy, Koro-sensei! You're only the fastest living organism on Earth, you fool!

"Could you do me a favor? I'd love to try some real Vietnamese coffee. Won't you bring some while I'm teaching English?" The blonde beauty asked as she pressed her breasts a little more against the pink octopus, revealing her big bust even more.

Ah, yes- the classic trick. To bring out your womanly features to seduce your targets, or more exactly, show off your boobs.

"Why, of course. I happen to know a great café in Vietnam." The blushing teacher exclaimed as he flew off at Mach 20 speed. Leaving a strong after-wind at us students.

"Er... Irina-sensei?.. Class is starting. Shouldn't we go back in?" Asked the class rep.

"Class? Oh, right. Just make it a study hall or something." The young woman said as she took out a cigarette. "And..can you not call me by my first name? I won't be playing teacher unless that octopus is around, so you are to call me Jelavic-oneesama."