1

Juniper. Juniper Olson. Yep Olson, as in Richard Olson. Ricky is my big brother. Being 7 years older then me. Currently I am on tour with Motionless In White as their merch girl. It's fun at times but at others its pretty boring. At this moment Motionless' crew is finishing their stage setup and the band is fixing to go on. I am of course selling merch to the fans. None of which know I am Ricky's sister. I have hidden myself behind my middle name and I hardly use my last name. Everything from my Facebook to my Instagram to my Twitter is Juniper Rose, and I like it that way. I see the house lights and the stage lights go out and nothing but the small flickers from the candles on the stage setup are giving a glow. Slowly a lavender light shines onto the Motionless In White pumpkin symbol thingy on the front of Vinny's drumkit. Then a small guitar note is played. The lights go out again. When the lights come back up, the beautiful red lights shine upon the ever so beautiful Vinny sitting at his drumkit, Ricky and Ryan standing holding their guitars looking at the ground and Devin casually holding his bass and looking out at the crowd with a devil like smirk of his. Right in the middle of the stage stands Kylie in her MIW cheerleading uniform holding the MIW flag waving it back and forth.  Vinny is the first to make a move. He hits he drumkit and the other guys follow behind. Chris slowy makes his way to the stage and they start the night with Death March.

*time skip: after the concert*

I managed to make $900 tonight. A few fans took pictures with me. I honestly don't know why I'm just the merchgirl but they did. CurrentlyI am packing up merch with Balz.

"So how much did we make tonight?" He asks as he closes up the last box and stacking it on top of the others in the wagon.

"$900. Not including my tips." I say following behind him as we go to put the merch away in the trailer behind the bus.

"Damn that's alot."  He replys.

"Yeah."

After putting the boxes of merch away Josh heads inside the bus and I head back into the venue to help the crew with packing up the guys equipment and stuff. As I walk in I see AJ sitting on the edge of the stage wrapping up the wires.

"Need any help?" I ask hopping up on the stage and sitting beside him.

"Not really. But the company is nice."

"Okay. Is this the last thing to do?" I ask.

"Yep. And its all my job."

AJ has always been cool but at times he was a complete dork. For instance his strange obsession with tweeting in all caps and at times I seear I wanna punch him in the mouth for his sassy remarks or his drunken behavior but I would never. He is always the sweetest at times. We have alot on common. We both love irritating Vinny and Ryan. We both love Devin. And we both party like animals, mine just doesn't involve alcohol. Yes. I am in fact straightedge. It's neverbeen a problem for me. And the guys respect it and never try and pressure me into drinking. After a while of me staring off into space and not realizing anyhting. AJ grabs my hand. He is now standing in front of me.

"Jun. We gotta go. Bus call is in 5 minutes."

"Oh shit. How long was I sitting there?" I ask.

"45 minutes but you looked too cute for me to disturb you and your thinking."

"Thanks." I respond feeling the blush creep up my neck and into my cheeks. We walk back to the bus in dead silence. Not awkward silence but still silence.

•••

Juniper's Outfit and what she looks like below. I hope you guys enjoy this. I haven't seen any other AJ fanfictions before so I have decided to write one. If you don't know who he is look him up ♡ I will include a picture above of him too. ♡

 ♡

AJ ⬇