3

We all stand in front of the door, anticipation thick in the air.

Ev and my hand falls on the knob, at the same time and we just stare at each other, glaring.

I try to push her, but she doesn't even stumble.

Guess she was prepared.

Dan just stands there, rolling her eyes at our child-like-manner.

"Please Ev, just let me do it."

"August please," We both act completely sad and emotional, and all that fake emotion wipes away once Ev pushes me and I fall to my side.

She bursts into the room and I see her freeze. What happened? I slightly panic.

I get up.

and I freeze aswell.

The room was angelic, the definition of angelic.

We all get in, with dan closing the door behind us.

We all take baby steps, on the tiled floor, into the apartment, in awe, at the beauty of the room.

There were three red couches, surrounding a wooded table overlayed with glass surrounded, with a flower in a plated vase.

A t.v fixed to the, brown wall, upfront the couch and table.

The apartment was not exactly huge, it wasn't exactly small, it was comfortable.

Then turning to our left, we enter a room, one which has a dining table and 6 chairs around it, and a chandelier hanging on the top, like we were ever gonna eat in there.

Just as you go into the dinning room it leads into the kitchen. And, in deeper, there's a laundry room. In the kitchen all the dishes are perfectly layed in their rightful places, except there's no food, or anything.

Looks like we have to go grocery shopping soon.

And in deeper was a laundry room, with an ironing table and a small closet.

There was a small room, not so far from the kitchen, with a bed in the center, with a wide painting just above, and a small table to it's right.

There was a closet at the left corner, and right beside it was a plank attached to wall as a shelf, hiding behind the open door, and a study table parallel to the closet.

To the left side of the bed was a small balcony door, with scented cactus pots.

While the washroom is to the left alongside a dressing table right beside the bathroom door.

There was a pink carpet infront of the bed, on the wooded floor and the walls were painted, freshly white.

Then we go over to the other two rooms and they were not too different, except the carpet colors were different as one was black and the other blue.

I, obviously, choose the blue one, while Ev took the pink carpeted one, on the other hand dan took the black one.

We put all our bags in our own room, and just locked ourselves in.

Yeah, I know, we litrelly ran away from a whole country together just to lock ourselves into our own rooms.

My room was right besides dan, while Ev's was to the right to dan's.

I put my phone on the side table, after playing some music, opened the balcony's curtains.

I pick up my heavy carry-on, suitcase and put it on my bed, trying to easen by breathing, as I open it up.