Chapter 1

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." ~H.P. Lovecraft

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How in the world did I end up here? How did I end up getting chased by the Seven Deadly Sins? That song by One Direction, what was it called? How did I end up here or something like that. This reminds me of that song.

"Run as much as you want, we're going to find you." A sickening deep voice said, the sound echoed throughout the ally.

I just had to step into enemy territory and that enemy had to be these guys. They're know for being fucking ruthless. And just thinking of what they'll do to me. Especially Ace, I ran into him once and he almost had his way with me! Almost and that was before he knew I was in a gang.

THE gang, the gang that accidentally got into a real bad fight a few years ago and got the leader and the second oldest arrested. I'm not surprised they're going after me, being the weakest link and the one who wasn't part of the fight. Literally was in the hospital visiting my brother. What would he do in the situation?

I remember what he said to me when he woke up for that slim second. "Leo, I-I-I-" and then he passed out again. At least he recognizes me. That's all I can ask for, so he knows he's not alone.

"Fuck! I hit my foot! That bitch is going to get it!" One of the boys said. My gang's animal was a bulldog and the name is also the, um, Disciples! Fuck, what am I suppose to do?

I thought back to their gang, I think they're animal is a loin or something.

The oldest brother, Phoenix, aka pride got out of the jail yesterday without parole, along with the second oldest. Why the hell wouldn't they make him have parole?! The kids in school say it's because of some deal they made.

Where I'm from, the deep city of Chicago, if you're a dude you have to be in a gang. Especially at my school where there's literally only gangs. Even the girls are in gangs!

Which isn't a surprise because the girls are ghetto, I mean like you're nails can't get any longer and your hair, how does it just come off? Why am I think of this? God, Christopher what do I do?

God, God, God, save me or something? I don't want to end up like my brother.

Then again, getting kidnapped for a bit does seem like a relief compared to my home life. Being the delinquent has its cons, having parents who don't understand how hard it is.

Saying I shouldn't be in a gang even though when I first moved here, even though I was jumped for not being in a gang! They thought I picked that fight.

Those gang bangers were just ruthless and I was actually getting straight A's since middle school. I did nothing wrong and they picked on me. But somehow, I turned into a delinquent, it's a complicated story. In short, it was all because of this gang violence, if you can't fight them, join 'em.

"I found him!" One of the voices said. I can't see their faces so I don't know who said that. Jumping up from where I was hiding, behind a garbage can, I ran towards the light.

My heart rate was to high for good, when I was younger I had a heart condition. I'm starting to feel that now. You can hear me wheezing. My brain started to feel like I was high or something. My eyes started to turn black, everything was black.

My coughs came out like an old squeaky toy trying to make a sound. What's happening to me?

"I guess we don't need that chlorophyll." One guy said as I passed out.

My life was now in the hands of the Seven.

Deadly Seven.

-------
Deadly Seven:

Pride is Lucifer
Lust is Ace
Wrath is Matthew
Envy is Trey
Greed is Jesus
Sloth is Cameron
Gluttony is Aristotle