~Lance Corporal Richard Adler~

name: Lance Corporal Richard Adler

name origin: French/English/German

name meaning: Powerful

gender: male

nationality: French/German (half French, half German)

age: (age of death) 32

rank: 1st

friends: Lance Corporal Becky, Commander Eden, General Millie, Private Kulsoum, Sebastian, Luke, David, Logan, Blake, Lance Corporal Levi, Hanji, Mike  

neutal: the trainees, Garrison, Military Police

non-friends: unknown

Affiliation: Survey Corp

reason why: wanted to keep humanity safe

status: Dead

how he died: died at the hands of a titan, Lance Corporal Becky and Commander Eden were the last to see him. He died when he made the mistake of coming to close to the titan's mouth and not being quick enough to get away.

build: tall, fit

appearance: Richard was a tall man with chestnut coloured hair that went down to his shoulder bone which he put into a ponytail/rattail. He was considered to have blue eyes before he died. He wore the Survey Corps' uniform with respect, along with the cape, most of the time except on casual occasions.

personality: Strong Hearted, passionate, respectable, caring, easy going, serious (when needed)

description: Richard was an expert Survey Corp and Titan slaver, ricking his life for humanity with his squad. Though, he soon fell into life and death when he was dangerously close to a titan's mouth and got the bottom half eaten. Whilst he still had his top half, he was bleeding to death. Lance Corporal Becky and Commander Eden were the only ones there, he told the Lance Corporal to take over the team and soon convinced her. He was a great man who will always be remembered by his squad. 

Theme song/s:

What's left of me by Nick Lachey-I'm not sure why but this song fits so well with him, like he talking to his squad to take his memories and move along with their lives as Survey Corps.

If I die young by The Band Perry-Since he died pretty young this is song was pretty much a must do theme song for him.