~Private Kulsoum Amarnath~

(Edit: I needed to edit this sorry) 

name: Private Kulsoum Amarnath

name origin: Indian

name meaning: unknown

gender: female

nationality: Indian

age: 29

rank: 4th

friends: Hange, Levi, Erwin, Mike, Commander Eden, Lance Corporal Becky, General Millie, Sebastian, Luke, David, Blake, Logan

neural: Eren, Armin, Jean, the rest of the trainees, Garrison, Military Police

non-friends: unknown

Affiliation: Survey corps

reason why: she wanted to avenge his dead brother who was killed by a titan

status: alive

build: short

appearance: Kulsoum has short black hair that goes down to the end of her shoulder bones which she tires back into a ponytail. She has dark brown eyes. She wears the Survey corps uniform along with the cape and a Indian styled necklace.

personality: nice, happy, serious (when needed), 'cheeky' at times, loyal, sad (inside)

discretion: Kulsoum is a survey corps. She is in a squad with General Millie, Commander Eden, Lance corporal Becky and five other boys. She is incredibly loyal, like the rest of her squad, to humanity and is usually the one to deal with the young trainees when Commander Eden or Lance Corporal Becky can't take the attention anymore or when the boys make it seem like the squad is perfect. Though Private Kulsoum is in the top five, the only reason she got to her rank, along with the Commander, General and Lance Corporal, is because the boys in their squad, who came 6th through to 10th, slacked off giving the girls, plus the 1st place rank, who was actually male, an advantage to get to the top.

Theme song/s:

My immortal by Evanescence-the lost of her brother will forever her even in her next life. She basically how much she misses her brother

perfect enemy by T.U.T.A.-Basically she talking about the titans being her perfect enemy, no more, no less.