Chapter 2 - Royalty and Suffering

As I entered the Royal palace, I noticed some artifacts displayed in a large glass box. As I was amazed by the artifacts, the Queen introduced herself. "My name is Xyleena, The Queen of Yggdrasil, and the Elf Colony." With common sense, I introduced myself. I told Queen Xyleena that I was born with these ears. We had a long talk over a cup of tea. While we were talking the guards looked very steady and ready in case of an attack. Suddenly, the palace gates opened and shocked us. An injured soldier came to the palace to bring a bad news. The Yggdrasil Barrier is under attack. The Queen said that unless the amount of attackers are big, the barrier will stand and protect us. Then, the soldier replied to the Queen anxiously, "My Queen, the amount of Succubuses are huge and the Crimson Succubus Knights also attacks the barrier. Crimson Succubus Knights are very huge and heavily armored beasts that controls an amount of succubuses. The Mobile fortresses are also sieging the barriers. Many were injured after stepping out of the barrier to fight back and prevent the barrier from breaking that could lead to thousands of deaths.  The Queen started to call her mount and her best Knights to fight back. Beforehand, the Queen informed the people of Yggdrasil to evacuate and go to somewhere safe. There were no leads that could answer the question to why the Succubuses could enter the outer Yggdrasil. Many people were abandoned and screamed, trying to save themselves. They were like humans, I thought.

That's just all about it for now and I forgot to credit the people who had helped me grow, especially my friends one of my friend that encourages me to try Wattpad is vrisegertoney and please follow her and some of my friends xiuxiugabriela myapplebts dandeliongurls that had helped me grow and learn more about writing. And also, I thought I had published this chapter last week, but somehow it didn't work, I apologize. As a part of a Wattpad writer, I thank everyone that had found me and read my story or vote for it. Thank you!