ZUE|E.D

"Please buckle your seatbelts as we land, please and thank you." The firm voice calmly said over the intercom. I buckled my seatbelt and grabbed Ethan's hand bracing myself for the landing while listening to my music. The plane that seated over 100 flew over the clear looking water. The water was so beautiful, you could see every living creature swim through it. 

 We weren't far from the runway. I could see the other planes taking off in the opposite direction keeping their distance from our plane. 

 Ethan's thumb circled the back of my hand and squeezing it slightly. I smiled thinking about what a great man I have now decided to spend my life with. I looked down at our wedding bands and then at his face. He was so cute and gentle. Sooner than later, we finally landed and I could feel the excitement fill my stomach. "Come on Zue." He cheesed chucking his head in the direction that we needed to go. 

We both stood up and grabbed our luggage from the overpass and walked all the way to the gate. Ethan sprawled himself out on the ground and I laid my head on his stomach while opening the Uber app. Our ride would arrive in 5 minutes. "We should probably get going to the entrance. Our ride is coming." He groaned looking down at me before smiling. We both sat up and moved closer as I pecked his soft lips. Hand in hand, walking to the entrance of the airport, my phone went off saying that our Uber was here. Ethan grabbed my bag and his, just to carelessly shove it in the trunk. 

He seemed to be in a rush. We sat closely next to each other. My eyes began dozing off and I couldn't help but let myself go. My head slumped to Ethan's shoulder. Ethan than used his manly hands to softly caress my cheek. Me, being the slightest bit awake, I smiled to myself. What had seemed to be 1 minute later, happened to actually be an hour later and I was being shaken by Ethan. "WHHHHAAAA?" I groaned fidgeting around. "We're here baby girl." He said continuously kissing me all over the face.

 We both got out to see a boardwalk with a small boat at the end. It was here to take us to the resort. We boarded the boat and greeted the driver. "Welcome to Cancun Mexico! Are you ready to start your journey to the resorts?" He cheered. "Absolutely." We drifted across the water and watched the fish swim around the coral. I looked up at Ethan and smiled. I can't believe it. He's mine, and I'm his forever. I'm so in love with him it's ridiculous. We finally arrived at the beach covered resort. The smell of alcohol, sea water, and funnel cake filled my nose happily. Ethan checked us into our resort room and grabbed the key. The room had wooden walls, ceilings, and floors. They were shining. The warm brown wood worked great with the all-white furniture and decor. "Well, the pool is open if you wanna start our honeymoon off with a swim?" He winked at me. I didn't answer him verbally, but by stripping from my clothing without warning to put my bikini on while Ethan changed into his shorts in the bathroom. The bikini was tight. The color was a vibrant turquoise. I had just gotten it a few days prior. It fit like a glove. I gotta say, I looked freakin sexy as hell. I grabbed two white towels for Ethan and I and slipped on a pair of flip-flops.  

Ethan opened the door from the bathroom while tying the drawstring to his swimming shorts still looking down. He rubbed his eyes intensely asking if I was ready.

"Mhm... Are you ready?"

"Yeah let me just grab my phone."

Ethan turned to the bed end table to grab our phones. He turned around towards me and stopped dead in his tracks.

He just stared silently. The only thing you could hear was the hitch in his breathing pattern change drastically.

I walked towards him to make sure everything was alright. I put my hands on the sides of his head on top of his ears.

"Are you okay Ethan?"

His eyes finally met with mine.

"You know, that turquoise bikini looks hella good on you. Oh, fuck me." He bit his lip. The only thing in his eyes was pure lust.

I crashed my lips onto his as at bit his lip and pulled it back letting it spring back in place before filling each other's mouths with our tongues. Ethan pulled his face away but then cradled his face in the crook of my neck while leaving love bits.

I moaned to the feeling of his plump, wet lips pressing against my skin. 

"Mhm yes, Ethan." I smiled happily. His lips trailed down my chest and to my boobs. They were still covered by my bikini before pulling my boobs out of the thin turquoise fabric. I gasped at the sudden cold air hitting my nipples making my nipples harder than before.

He finally unstrapped my top and sucked on my nipples. I enjoyed the sensation of his tongue flipping and twirling back and forth on my nipples in between sucks.

I then pushed Ethan back and onto our bed. He laid on his back and I crawled up to him to straddle his hips. I put my tongue on his neck and trailed it down to the top of his swimming trunks. 

I grabbed the waistband of the trunks with my teeth and pulled them to his ankles. His dick sprung right up and slapped his lower torso. I smiled at the sight, while Ethan bit his lip at the sight of me taking hold of him.

I started with a kiss on the head of his penis staring at him. His eyes were open enough for me to see his eyes roll to the back of his head. That one kiss sent him off the wall.

I simply just began kissing all of the tip and the whole shaft, never inserting it into my mouth. I could tell that this was pissing him off. He held my head and shoved his whole length into my mouth and down my throat.

"OH FUCCCKKK!" He groaned loudly.

I began choking but pulled it off. I bobbed my head up and down and sometimes just holding his whole length down my throat. His dick began twitching.

"I'm about to cum Zue."

I smirked and stood up.

"WHY'D YOU STOP??" He whined

"Cause I can't let you get off that easy..." I smirked and bit the corner of my bottom lip.

I crawled back onto the bed and slipped off my BIKINI BOTTOM and straddled him. 

"You ready?" I asked just to be sure.

He simply nodded. I lined myself up and began the sitting down motion. He jumped forward and sat up grasping my body tightly for support.

"Oh yeah. You're so tight around me." His teeth were gritted as he bounced me up and down. He stood up and pushed my back up against the wall. My legs were fully wrapped around his waist. My hands scratching at his back surely leaving marks. One of his arms was around my waist and the other was clutching at my ass.

He lifted me, and then dropped me back down on his shaft. My walls clenched up as I was close to my climax. My body was so tense.

"Keep tightening your walls UGH!" His face was now in my neck. He squeezed me tightly as we both came at the same time.

I kissed his lips as he carried me to our bed and rested me on top. We both climbed under the covers and cuddled before falling asleep.

____________________________________________

Wow...It's be a year? I have a lot of explaining to do. But if you're wondering if I'm going to do the parts that you have requested personally to me, then it will be done. I'm working on it.

But thank you guys again for still reading my garbage and voting, commenting, etc etc. And uhhhh I'm sorry this part wasn't good and was kind of rushed but I have to get something out for you guys so yeah!

Talk to Y'all soon. 

Word count: 1380