VIDCON LOVE||ETHAN

⚠⚠⚠WARNING! IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE SEXUAL CONTENT, PLEASE LEAVE NOW⚠⚠⚠

300 READS OMG YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! I promise you I will be writing way more better content...hopefully.

Now let's get on to the part!

_________________________________________

This was your third year at Vidcon with Ethan and you were already getting bored and tired of the same things happening every year.

It was about 4:30 PM and you decided to head back to your hotel early without Ethan knowing. The only thing that you really loved about Vidcon was the hotel.

You opened your room door and sat on the nearest bed. Pulling out your phone, you looked to see the closest flight back to L.A.

You sat there for about an hour looking at all the possible flights you could take back home.

Soon, you heard the door open and you saw Ethan standing there.

"I was looking everywhere for you y/n! Why'd you leave?"

"I'm just so bored with everything! We do the same thing every time and you know me, I need a change."

Ethan stared down at your phone screen.

"You're leaving?" Ethan sighed.

"I'm not sure babe. I just...I just want to have fun, ya know. Do something that we've never done before at Vidcon."

Ethan's eyes that were once brown, were now dark and filled with lust. He bit his lip slowly and snuggled his head in your neck. Kissing you, leaving purple marks aka love bites.

You opened your mouth letting a moan escape from your lips. You rose your hand to his neck and clutched at his skin.
"This will be fun" Ethan smirked and smashed his lips against yours.

You pushed Ethan down as your straddled his waist, wildly making out.

You both pulled off each others clothes one after the other until soon you both were only in your underwear.

You palmed Ethan's member making a groan escape from him. You grinned at the thought you him.

Your heat had become so wet. You helped Ethan pull down his Calvin Klein boxers and lightly licked his tip. He body shook every time your tongue touched it.

Ethan gathered your hair into a ponytail and pushed you down, making you take his whole member into your mouth and in your throat.

You gagged a lot but it seemed to be turning Ethan on even more. Your mouth filled with his warm liquids as you swallowed it.

You stood up and Ethan picked you up and laid you on the bed. He pulled down your 'PINK' underwear and blew on your clit.

You gasped as the cool air hit your heat. He then stood up and lined himself perfectly at your heat. He slid his tip in. You almost screamed.

You and Ethan had only been dating for a couple of years, you had only done the nasty a few times. You weren't used to his length.

"You ready baby?"
You nodded as he SLAMMED into you making you actually scream this time.

"Shh baby, we don't want the people next door to hear us." He winked.

He thrusted into you hitting your g-spot.
You felt a weird sensation in your stomach. You knew that you were about to release but you tried to hold on. Ethan's thrusts had become sloppy yet still hard af.

"E I'm about to come!"
"Wait for me baby."

You both released into each other gasping for air.

"No wasn't that fun y/n?!"
"Yeah, actually!"
"You're not going to leave Vidcon now are you?"
"Nope! I'm staying here with you." You said rolling on top of Ethan pecking him on the lips.

---------------------------------
Alright peeps! Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think!