BIRTHDAY SEX|ETHAN

1K READS OMG I LOVE YOU!❤
It's been a while since the last time I uploaded. I've been really sick plus nobody is giving me ideas to write about so IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS PEEPS HELP!

Also, go check out my new story "Ordinary Fan" thanks loves
Any, shall we get to the imagine? Yes. Btw you may need some holy water and a new pair of panties ladies
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
⚠⚠⚠WARNING! IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE SEXUAL CONTENT, PLEASE LEAVE NOW
(1st Person)
Today was finally my birthday. It was currently 10:38 AM so I decided to go shopping. My phone started to buzz. I jumped over to it and looked at my lit screen.

Ethan❤: Picking you up at 8 wear something sexy👅💧💧

A huge smile appeared on my face as I got changed. I slipped on some fast and easy clothes, picked up my best friend Danielle and drove off to the mall.

 I slipped on some fast and easy clothes, picked up my best friend Danielle and drove off to the mall

^^^^Your outfit^^^^^ (sorry the quality sucks ass (haha sucks ass) )

"Yo, I'm really craving some Auntie Anne Pretzel's doe" I giggled

"Then why don't we go get some, but you have to buy me their lemonade!"

"Fine hahaha I hate you."

"Says the person that picked me up and said 'Please come with me, I need some company' " She said with a wide smirk on her face.

"What? No" I laughed.

We walked for about 15 minutes after we got our snacks.

I then stopped at FashionNova and a dress caught my eye. (In this, it is a store when In actuality it's an online store.)

(I won't show you until tonight!)

"OMG that dress will look amazing on you tonight! I will be so surprised if Ethan doesn't come and smash ya know cause that dress is just WOW!" She laughed uncontrollably.

"Shut up omg I'm pretty sure the whole world just heard you say that. I think that we're just going out for dinner and that's it, nothing more." I said walking back into the changing stall to get my normal clothes back on. 

I purchased the dress and drove back home bringing . I had a makeup and hair look in mind but didn't know how to make it happen, so I went to YouTube and found some amazing pieces. By the time I was done watching the videos, it was already 7:02.

"Oh shit" I said jumping up from the floor. I set up all of my brushes and products and turned on my Tunesday. Danielle was jumping and screaming behind singing to all of the lyrics making me sing as well.

(A/N if you don't know what 'Tunesday' is then you must be living under a rock and you need help. Love you!❤)

'The Buzz' came on and I legit screamed and started dancing and singing out of tune.