||KENZIE & GRAYSON|| Pt.2

Hello fellow people! As you can see by the title, this is another part of the first KENZIE & GRAYSON Imagine. I KNOW you guys hate me for not making your vaginas scream with stress, but this was requested by KENZIE. So without further a do, let's hop into this.

Grayson's POV

I grabbed the two smoothies off of the table and thanked the cashier.

"Thank You.....Jessie." I said hesitantly reading her name tag.

I could tell that she was blushing, so I gave her one of my derpy smiles and headed outside. Ethan waited at the outside table with his phone tweeting how much he loved the fans. I handed him his smoothie and signaled him to come on. We both started to head down the sidewalk towards our apartment. Then I saw her, Kenzie. The bitch that made my life miserable. 

I watched her blonde hair blow in the wind and her blue eyes glisten in the sun as she continued to walk towards Ethan and I. Ethan awkwardly looked at me and back at Kenzie. 

"E, we gotta cross the street!" I whispered making it seem like we weren't talking.

"No Gray, we gotta make it look like we don't see her." I said nodding

Kenzie's POV

I saw him walking towards me. I ran my hands through my hair making it more neat since the wind messed it up. We were about 10 feet away when I couldn't help but say hi.

"Hey Grayson!" I say hugging him. I clinged onto him until I felt him wrap his arms around my back. All i felt was a pat, one of those 'You smell' pats. I knew I didn't smell so I threw that out of the window.

"OK.... So do you guys wanna hang out or what?" I asked

"Um.... We're kinda busy. It's Dolan Twin Tuesday!" Grayson exclaimed.

"Grayson, It's Thursday today." I said as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Whoops, well I gotta run... with Ethan."

"Grayson I have to show you something, can you come to house later today? It's serious." I say drifting my sentence off.

"Yep." Grayson whispered almost to the point where I couldn't hear him.

I ran home so I could set everything thing up. I turned the T.V on to a random family slideshow and placed a bowl of popcorn on the coffee table. I brushed my hair and put on my most expensive perfume. I threw my favorite top and some light wash shorts.

"OKAY, I think I'm ready. I can do this." I said to myself.

I looked out the window and watched as Grayson's uber driver pulled up onto the curb. I ran the brush through my hair one last time before resting my hand on the door knob. Soon their was a knock at the door. I waited a few seconds to make it less obvious that I was waiting at the door for him.

"Hey Gray...again, come in!" I gladly welcomed him inside.

Grayson sighed and started to stare around the living room.

"So why did you want me to come here?" He questioned.

"Well I wanted to watch a movie with you maybe, or talk.." I said drifting off.

"Kenzie, I know what the real reason is.... You wanted to talk."

I stared at the floor shyly. "Um, yea. Please come sit down." I say awkwardly smiling.

Grayson sat on the couch and popped a couple puffs of popcorn into his mouth.

"So, what is it?" He asked.

"Well Grayson... I'm just gonna come out and say it."

Grayson's eyes questioned my face as if I were some oddly looking baby.

"Gr-Gray". I say stuttering.

"I really like you, like more than a friend and I wanted to get this out of my system and tell you because I can't stop thinking about you. You're always on my mind 24/7, I can't sleep, I can barely eat. This feeling I have for you gets worse and worse every time I see you, through screen or in person. I don't know what to do with myself."

Grayson stared at me with horror. His face was blank. I could feel my face become pale. My hands clammy. My eyes teared. He opened his mouth, trying to say something but nothing came out. 

I waited for him to say something. 

"Kenzie, um... I don't know what to say." He quietly spoke.

"Tell me you feel the same exact way." 

"I can't Kenzie, I don't... feel the same about you. I don't mean to be harsh or rude but... I don't want to carry around a lie, and I don't want you to carry such a big burden on your shoulders. I know you didn't want to hear that, but I'm honestly sorry."

Grayson gave me a half hug and stood up heading towards the door. I could see the light from outside reflect on the shiny marbles in his eyes. I ran upstairs and threw my body on my bed. I had to find a way to get rid of this feeling. I started throwing my clothes into the basket and jumped in the shower and fell to the tub. I sobbed hoping that Grayson never said what he said. It kept playing in my head over and over and till I couldn't take it anymore. I closed my eyes and let the water run on my face trying to calm myself down.

Minutes later, I grabbed my robe and draped it around my body. I picked up my iPhone 6s Plus to get my mind off of what had happened earlier. I got a text from Grayson. I stared wondering why did he text me if he didn't like me. I read It slowly in my head and then aloud.

"Hey...I'm really sorry about earlier today. I just, idk. Maybe we can hang out this weekend or something... :)?"

I was honestly surprised and didn't know what to do. I kept my phone on the message until my phone soon died. 

I stood up with the help of the wall and grabbed a sports bra, a tank top, running shorts, and sneakers. I quickly put them on.

Running down the stairs, I grabbed the hairbrush that was put next to the door and brushed my hair into a loose ponytail. Walking outside I walked not knowing where I was going and continued until I was too tired to go on. Looking down each path and street, I finally found my house.

I slammed the door and threw my back against the door. Sliding my back down the floor like I did previously. While eyes still filled with tears, I fell asleep hoping that the feeling would go away the next day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

SO sorry for the weird ending, it was kinda rushed because I ran out of ideas. But make sure that you vote and leave me comments, I will be sure to read them!

Thank you for 100 freakin reads, that's amazing!

ILY<3

Until next time...