Chapter 2

Recap from last chapter; Eddie and Loren are at MK and they are doing a concert. at the end of Eddie's song he asks Loren to marry him.
Lets see what she says.

--------------------------------------------

Loren saw that Eddie had tears filling his eyes and falling down his face.

"Yes, yes, a million times yes!" Loren said as tears fell down her cheeks.
Eddie stood up and pulled Loren into a passionate kiss. Everyone at MK started cheering and clapping for the newly engaged couple.

---------------------------------------------

4 MONTHS LATER...

"Baby, wake up we've landed." Eddie said quietly.
"Already. Mmm, hey baby." Loren said with a smile creeping up on her face. "I'm so glad to finally be home, I'm so glad mums been making all the wedding arrangements for our wedding, it's given us plenty of time to do this tour, and for us to come up with new songs. Don't you agree baby?"
"Yeah baby, it great that your mums been doing it all for us." Eddie said happily as he places his hand on Loren's slightly bulging stomach and added, "I can't wait to tell dad and Nora about the baby, they will be so thrilled to hear the news."
"Well lets go baby before people start taking photos of us." Loren said as they jumped in the back of the limo Jake had arranged for them.

15 MINUTES LATER... they pulled up outside Nora's house. Eddie gets out and walks around to Loren's side if the car and opened the door for her to get out. They both walk up to the house and Eddie knocks on the front door and Nora opens it and greets them to a big hug and kiss on the cheek. They walked into the house and saw all the people they cared about in the living room. Loren and Eddie greet everyone and Loren sits down on the sofa, takes of her cardigan that was covering her stomach, and Eddie sits next to her and whispers, "Do you want to tell them now baby?"
"Yeah baby, let's tell them." Loren said excitedly. Eddie spoke up and said, "Everyone, can we please have your attention for just a moment, Loren and I have some great news we would like to share with you." When Eddie said that everyone went quiet and was looking at them with curious looks on their faces. "Well are you going to tell us or are you just going to leave us in suspense?" Max said and everyone laughed.

"Well I think you and Nora are going to love this dad." Eddie said knowingly.
"I'm pregnant!" Loren said excitedly with a bit of hesitation.

---------------------------------------------
This was a short chapter I know but I have been busy with work lately. I will update when I can.