Chapter 5

Hey guys, sorry i haven't been able to write lately, I have had the worst case of writers block and then I was finally given an idea the other day so I've been writing since then for this next chapter. Enjoy!!!

__________________________________________________________________

(Eddie's POV)

Eddie goes to the piano and starts to play some music that he had recently written. Loren wakes up and hears music so she gets up and puts Eddie's shirt on and walks downstairs to see Eddie sitting at the piano.

"What's the matter baby?" Loren asks as she walks over to Eddie with her hand on her bulging belly.

"Lia called me." Eddie said as he turned around and placed his hands on Loren's hips.

"What, what do you mean Lia called you?!" Loren asks as she stepped back from Eddie.

"Loren it's okay baby, it's just Lia called me wanting to meet up with me but I told her that I am with you and that we are having a baby and that I love you and then I called her a psycho bitch. You don't have to worry about her babe." Eddie said as he walked over to Loren and put his arms around her.

"How did she even get your number..??" Loren asked as she hugged him.

"She told Jake that she was a friend of mine and that she didn't have my number so he gave it to her. I'm going to need to have a chat with Jake about that and also change my number again." Eddie said as he hugged Loren back and then he led her up to the bedroom to have a shower, get dressed and get ready to go see Jake.

(With Jake)

"Eddie, my man. Loren, nice to see you both. What can I help you with?" Jake said as Loren and Edie walked into the room.

"Hey Jake, we need to talk. Did a young woman named Lia call you asking for my number..??" Eddie asked as he helped Loren to settle into the couch.

"Yeah, she did. She said that she was good friends with you but she didn't have your new number, so I gave it to her thinking that she must have been telling the truth. I'm sorry man, I didn't know that she would harrass you guys." Jake said as he walked over to the couch and sat on it next to Loren and Eddie. "I'm sorry that if me giving her your number that it caused any trouble for you because of her. I didn't mean for any of this to happen, you know this right Eddie..??"

"Yeah Jake we know you didn't mean for this to happen, we don't blame you. Lia tricked you into believing that she was my friend, it was not  your fault. We don't hold you accountable for this, its fine." Loren said as she moved closer to Jake to grab his hand and console him for the mistake that he made unknowingly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(With Chloe)

Chloe was sitting on the couch with Tyler while she was looking on the computer when a pop up alert come up on the screen from the Lily Parks website about Eddie and Loren expecting a child and getting married. "WHAT!!" Chloe shouted as she stood up. "What is it babe?" Tyler asked as he leaned over to look at the laptop. "Loren and Eddie, they are having a baby now!!" Chloe yelled as she paced the room.

"Why are you still so caught up with them, it has been almost 2 years since you and Eddie broke up and Loren started dating him. Just let it go already, you have me now. You dont need him anymore." Tyler said as he stood up and walked over to Chloe and wrapped his arms around her to stop her from pacing the room. "I still want to ruin their lives like they ruined mine, especially that Loren Tate, she ruined my life when she started tweeting Eddie those song lyrics. If she only she had been a lawyer or something then all of this would be fine and I could be rich." Chloe said as she walked over to the laptop again and started to type something into the search engine.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

What will Chloe do and what will Tyler think about what Chloe had said?

Will anybody warn Loren and Eddie about Chloe's revenge plan?

What will happen to Loren and Eddie?

______________________________________________________________________________________