Thoughts and Memorise Lead the Way

Arabella opened her eyes, it was dark outside the limo was passing a farm.  Jordan's head rested on her shoulder and his warmth felt so good.   Arabella just looked outside staring off into space listening to Jordan's deep breaths.  Her mind was faraway but her body was in the limo.  Arabella worried that this wasn't the real Jordan and this was just fake or someone that he had just made up, that he doesn't really like her so he just pretends, that maybe he isn't this kind an dits only a one time thing, what will their relationship be like in the future or just a few days from now?

The car went over a bump and Arabella was back in reality.  Arabella shook those thaiughts from her mind, Jordan was a good person.  She looked back over at his sleeping face,

"He looks so cute when he's sleeping".

Arabella looked out the window, they were passing some trees.  The limo made a right turn and Arabella start to notice that they were near her house.

"No I don't want this to end yet!"

They were getting closer and closer and closer.  They houses were lit by the luminous light from the street lamps.  Arabella tried not to look outside because she knew that they were almost there.  After a minute she had to look up, 201, 202, 203, and finally very slowly the limo came to a stop 204.   Reluctantly Arabella slid herself away from Jordan supporting him on a wall.

She whispered,"Goodbye Jordan" and planted a kiss on his head.

She slipped out of the limo and into the cold night air.  Her house looked so still as if nothing was inside at all.  Slowly step by step she walked up to her front door and turned around to watch the limo slowly start down her street and around the corner.  Arabella was feeling so many emotions at once, excitement, nervousness, sadness, it was overwhelming but almost in a good way, the rush of emotions made her tingle, she was in love.

She turned back to her house and unlocked the front door.  Trying to be as quiet as possible she tip toed into the house and carefully shut the door.  She took her shoes off and walked to her room, before she got there she saw Leo and Alex cuddled up on the sofa.

Arabella smiled,"They must have tried to stay awake waiting for me,".

She silently headed to her room and stripped off her dress and went straight into bed.  She lay there awake juts thinking about everything that had happened that day and every little detail she wanted to save forever.  Arabella felt her eyelids dropping and the last thing she could remember was Jordan's wide smile when they were dancing.