Preface

Many Eons Ago, traveling north about 40.0884° N and 22.3586° E. Coming to Litochoro, Greece heading upward to the peak of the mountain.Reaching the clouds surrounding the mountain top is a subzero temperature storm, swirling the lentic war cloud. Rising above theclouds through the rain lightning and thunder. Swimming through thelength of beautiful sea to a world of no equal.

The water in which the view sails across leads to the water-like waves coming from the Zodiac Goddess Aquarius and her sisters Cancer, Rat, Pisces and Snake. A realm of open sea, clear and sparkling waves hitting the shore of a massive kingdom, spread of a spectacular landscape of trees, bushes, waterfalls lie pouring from the corners of the island. The entire city bath in could-like building and the center a mansion-like castle.

The city was a bustling as the Gods and Goddesses gathered, filling thecity streets flooding towards the Olympian's castle. Enter from the Bifrost bridge, The Bifrost Bridgeis an interstellar portal which allows instantaneous travel to any ofthe Nine Realms and planets beyond. The Bifrost Bridge is guarded and controlled by Heimdall and/or the King of Asgard. TheBridge can only be activated by either the sword of Heimdall or the spear Gungnir wielded by the King of Asgard. Once opened, the bridge calls upon powerful energies from deep within Asgard to function, and could even destroy an entire planet if left opened.

Inside the enormous palace, Zeus walks with Aphrodite through the North western wing of the castle. Towards the chamber of Fylaìtontromaktikòn antikeimënon. Zeus appears forever resembling an appearance of a twenty-fiver year old mortal. His slim muscular body is can be seen to why, women of the world leapt for his illusions.Walking toward a gigantic and menacing in the center rest a massive circular engraving in the nearest wall. Zeus takes the palm of his and places in flat upon the Olympian symbol in the center surrounded by all the symbols of the nine realms. As he did one by one the nine realm symbols began to lit up one by one in the shades of the rainbow. Zeus' Olympian soul mark of an eagle ignited in a blue-ish white glow.

Lightning rocketed from his finger tips swirled with his legendary thunder. The door made several sounds, sparking colors before opening and closing loudly with a thump behind them. Aphrodite entered the room first with caution, Zeus points out each object of evil, one by one.

"The Eyes from the giant Titan Balor, beside it is the spear of Lugh, the power of invisibility and victory. Laid crossed is the sword of Nuarda, the sword of Excalibur of legend broken without the tip broken by the war of the Gods vs the devil. The main shaft was lostin battle and fastened into the infamous Dark one blade."Continuing to walk through the chamber he went on, "Archimedes Death mirror, now here is the magic mirror of Pain and Panic created to distort and turn the golden of hearts. Now this vault was formedand created by Odin and he gave us this vault under one condition, to hold can keep the objects inside of the realm of man. Placed here by Odin the Hammer of Mjollnir wielder of lightning and thunder. Nowhere rest a rod of a demi god mortal by the name of Moses."

Roaming once more Zeus stops again, "Now this was used by an Archangel against us in the Great war. This mysterious and powerful object is Vajra, this terrible ancient weapon can throw light similar to my lightning and thunder but like spears. Over here is the magical staff of Wakong the Monkey Sun King. I know this is a lot to soak in but I am proud of you. There are thounds in here like the Gem of Kukulkan, Arrows of Brahma, Astra, Pandora's box and Grioarvolr to say a few. Here something to give the world nightmares for eons, the Green Dragon Crescent blade. Wielded by the legendary general Guan Yu. Atraditional object that resembles a haburn. The giant of a man GuanYu asked his blacksmiths to make a pole arm, that combines the chopping power of a saber and the length of a spear. This object weighs about 1800 kilograms. Guan Yu weider said weapon defending LuiBei, the first ruler of Shu Han. Now Hrunting and Naegling are the two swords of Beowulf, said Naegling is told to never let down it's weider. This fine and anicent sword, and Gae Bulg is a weapon with the ability to trans form its heads seven different times with several different barbs. Taming Sari was the first and only of it's kind, and has the power to make the bearer or wielder invincible."

"Now the most vicious of all, is the apple of Eden, the notorious Apple of Discord. Now the story behind it is legendary object is just. When Eve was tempted by the Dark one's servant Kai. To eat from the tree of life." Zeus paused. "now the apple both Adam and Eve ate, fell from their hands, when they were exciled. The corruption of purity swallowed the apple in a magical casing of discord. Leaving the pure object encased in gold." Zeus finally finished.

Aphrodite was both confused and astonished, though she wondered what the hell all this had to do with her terrifying wedding day today. The God andGoddess open a door to the right and magically walked through a wall with no door on the upper east side wing. Aphrodite pulls open the closet removing her garment and hanging it inside. "Father, why must I marry the giant?" Asked the Goddess.

"Darling, I know you forbid this union, thou he is titanic in this land."Explains Zeus. "Fine, if I let myself be taken by this brute, I forbid this to be a monogamous union." Disclosed Aphrodite in distaste.

The marriage went on and with centuries of infidelity and child bearing not before giving birth to a angel baby by the name of cupid.

Entering the hat of the infamous Mad Hatter, lies an unbelievably spacious area full of uniquely crafted doors. Each door had an indication of the location in which lied beyond the wooden or metallic fabric or otherwise threshold.

In addition, behind one specific door appears soaring above a miraculous Labyrinth in the distance lies and Castle. A vast kingdom withinanother realm. Continuing to fly through the sky, a white Owl flutters into view.

The horizon and following said Owl, into the heart of this labyrinth. Once inside the spectacular massive castle of ten cities. The Owl lands, instantly transforming from an owl into a long, wild blond-haired, and his eyes appear to be different colors as he lifts his head. As one of the pupil is-permanently dilated. Jareth wear seight distinct costumes over the course of the film, often being seen in black boots, long, ragged cloaks, a black sparkly jacket, eye makeup, baggy shirts and contoured trousers. In most of his scenes, he wears a sickle-shaped pendant around his neck. He carries a riding crop.

All of a sudden popping out of holes, cracks, and from underneath stone floor rocks came forth goblins. "King? How was your journey to the out-lands beyond this realm?" Ask a big headed goblin servant.

"Quiet! Let me breath, I saw wonders and amazement. But there's a babe!"Began Jareth.

"What babe?" asked another goblin?

"The babe with the power!" He replied.

"What power?" another goblin replies.

"Power of Voodoo! I hate to repeat myself." Finished The Goblin King.

"But Master, we've done this before... and may I add that ended badly."Said the same Goblin.

Jareth turns with a venomous facial expression on his face, spinning his hand with a flare. Suddenly, a crystal ball appears within the palm of his hand. He came to a sudden calm; as the goblin all shiver infear henchmen. With a toss of the hand, the goblin vanished in a swirl of silvery smoke. Once the smoke cleared only thing residing was that very crystal ball. He came to a sudden calm, as the goblins all shiver in fear. In the center appears a eighteen year old Wendy Darling through all the smoke. A slender fair woman with rosy cheeks and pink lips. Her long curly brown hair swaying down by her back and captivating blue eyes. With luggage and a jacket in the her hands.Out runs a sixteen year old Johnathan and eight year old Micheal Darling. Giving Wendy a huge hug. "Leverage!"