Chapter 7 - Let's Have Some Fun!

The bus chatted quietly, some people caught up some their sleep which was rudely interrupted. Aone looked out the window, the sunset turning from purple to a bright pink and orange.

"Aone..." squeaked a voice, he looked down and hummed, "I'm a little sleepy... C-Can I sleep on your lap" (Y/n) asked sleepily, he nodded and she gave him a thankful smile.

She played down in his lap, using her hands as a pillow and curling into a ball on the fabric seat. Tanaka and Nishinoya cried as they saw (Y/n) small figure curling up against Aone. They wished that she had sat next to them.

***

(Y/n)'s POV

I was shaken awake gently, I flutter my eyes open and look up to see bright blue eyes and arctic white hair "We're here" Aone said smoothly. I smiled and got up.

I ran out the bus to unload and help with bags. "Here we are!" Kai exclaimed pointing towards the small modern house on the edge of the beach "Wow" All the boys gasped, "There are surf boards and boogie boards in the shed, balls and sport equipment out the back, spar and pools to the back of the house and rooms on the first floor" Kai explained.

"Let's get into our swim suits and we can have some fun!" I exclaimed, some boys blushing at the thought of her in a swim suit some blushing at her childish attitude.

After a few minutes, the boys were out the front, all of them glaring at Kai, Levi, and Odishi. "So..." Tanaka spoke "Do any of you fancy (Y/n)?" he questioned. "Yeah" The others nodded.

The 3 looked at each other and let out a laugh, Kai clutching his stomach. "I've already been rejected by her" Kai laughed, "I have a crush on someone else" Levi blushed slightly lookign at Kai in the corner of his eyes. "(Y/n)~San is like a sister to me" Odishi smiled. "So none of you are her boyfriend?" Oikawa questioned. "Ha! No way! I don't think her dad would like any of us to be her boyfriend" Levi laughed.

"why not?" Sugawara asked "Oh! he secretly tries to pair her up with boys who are involved with sports, mainly volleyball, that may have been one of the reasons he invited your teams here" Kai smirked eyeing down the boys.

Hinata was about to ask a question when (Y/n) And Kiyoko arrived "Hey guys! We're here!" (Y/n) called, down the path ran (Y/n) dragged Kiyoko by the hand. The boys blushed, some got nose bleeds looking at the 2 girls.

Kiyoko was wearing a one piece with a sun flower pattern on it, brown sandals and her hair out. (Y/n) was wearing a blue and white 2 piece, rose sunglasses, sandals and a hat that said 'cute but psycho'

 (Y/n) was wearing a blue and white 2 piece, rose sunglasses, sandals and a hat that said 'cute but psycho'

(Y/n) smiled as the boys blushed 'cute~' they all thought. "Stop staring and let's get to swimming!" She exclaimed. She dashed between all the bows and ran into the waves.

The beach as in between some 2 cliffs and it was a private beach so no one should disturb them. She swam out to the large wave, splashing over them and happily laughing as the guys stack it and smash into the sand banks as they get pushed under the waves.