Chapter 3 - Come Play Volleyball...

"I'm looking for a potential fiance for my daughter," he said smoothly. "What?!" Everyone cried, "My daughter is now at the age where I am allowing her to date, I want her to marry as quickly as she can, the (L/N) family must live on. I hosted this camp to bring in the perfect kind of boys I want my daughter to be with" he explained.

"My daughter loves sport but she is much more passionate about dancing and music, I don't want to change that but I want her to marry someone with the same professions as I did at her age" He sighed "I don't want any of you to tell the others, understand" He said firmly, a dark aura surrounding him. "Y-Yes sir" They all stuttered.

He nodded and led them out of the room, (Y/N) was now the only daughter he had, he wanted to have grandkids and he didn't want his last daughter to not marry. She didn't like all the girl's at her school and she doesn't trust people easily but if she got to know these boys for at least a month then she might warm up to them.

It was now Lunch, the boys had been checking out the gyms, looking at the pools and some trying to get into the music and dance hall but to no avail.

The boys traveled to the cafeteria where multiple maids and butlers stood, the food perfectly prepared for everyone. Tanaka and Yamamoto tried to flirt with the maids but they got rejected quickly.

Soon the coaches and the boys came to the cafeteria for lunch, "Hey Daichi! What was the talk about?" Sugawara asked as Daichi came to their table. He froze slightly then laughed "It was just the training times and the practice charts of when we can compete with the other teams" He smiled.

Sugawara smiled and nodded and started to eat like the others, Daichi trying not to sweat while keeping him cool. After they had all eaten lunch the teams went their separate ways, some wanting to go to the beach and some wanting to train.

Tanaka and Nishinoya were walking through the halls, peeking into different rooms so they knew where was where. "What are you guys doing here?" Questioned a voice behind them, they turned around to see (Y/n), she was wearing a black swim suit, a rose sports jacket, a towel hung around her neck, Sandles bracelet and some sun glasses on her head.

 "What are you guys doing here?" Questioned a voice behind them, they turned around to see (Y/n), she was wearing a black swim suit, a rose sports jacket, a towel hung around her neck, Sandles bracelet and some sun glasses on her head

the boys blush looking at her body, she had perfect curves and an athletic body. Her shoulders were broad and she had thick arms, not too thick but she looked strong enough.

"W-We were just looking around" Nishinoya finally spoke, "Where are you going?" He asked, "The gardens... where do you think? the pool" she laughed.

She skipped past them, she smiled as she swished between them. They watched as she went down the hall, her well sculpted back showed her tightly fined shoulder blades. She went down the stairs, smiling at some of the other boys who watched as she went by, blushing and whispering about how pretty she was.

She went to the pool, there she found Daichi and Sugawara were talking on the side of the pool, Kageyama and Hinata were having a race with Yamaguchi and Tsukishima While Kuroo was urging Kenma to go in.

She smiled and twirled over, "hey!~" She sang as she draped her arms over Kuroo and Kenma's shoulders. She suddenly pushed them in, Kenma frantically trying to get out and Kuroo flicking the water out of his hair with an annoyed look.

This drew attention to (Y/N). everyone in the pool was now looking at the well-sculpted girl and blushed, she laughs and front flipped into the pool.

I swam up to the top and flipped my hair, I looked around to see the boys all blushing and looking at me, how cute~

I swim to the side and smile "So hows everyone" I smiled combing my now wet hair with my fingers. "A-Ah we're good" Daichi stuttered, I know all the boy's names because father gave me the teams names and ages.

I dived back in and swam over to Hinata and Kageyama, she swam up and smiled, "Wanna race?" I smirked, Hinata beamed with joy agreeing happily and Kageyama sighed and agreed.

Sugawara counted as we stood in ready position at the edge of the pool "1... 2... 3... Go!" He exclaimed, and we were off, Hinata was fast but because he was short he was easily over taken by Kageyama.

~Sugawar's POV~

(Y/N) called me over to count them to for a race, I counted and watched him dive in, Hinata's fast speed helped him propel through the water but because we were short and lost some stamina Kageyama took over and was coming first. but where was (Y/n)?

I looked and she was still at the edge of the pool, now Kageyama and Hinata were half way through the pool, I looked at her to see if she was going to jump in. Her expression suddenly changed, her eyes dulled and a dark smirk placed on her lips.

She dived in graceful, she kicked off the wall and she propelled through water faster than Hinata, now she had caught up to Kageyama and touched the wall just before him. He came up for air and looked at her in shock, "How?!" We all cried.

She let out an awkward laugh 'Training with Haru and Rin kind of make you faster than a normal person I guess' she thought. "I like swimming" she giggled getting out of the pool. "I need to check on the other teams, see ya boys~" She cooed as she left waving to us she turned around the corner.

and in unison, we all thought 'She's mine'.

~Your POV~

once I dried off I walked into the hall to see Aobajōsai High team, I shut the door behind me and all eyes on me, "why are you in a swimsuit?" Matsukawa questioned, "I went for a swim" I laughed. "Wearing something like that is like your begging me to love you," a voice said smoothly behind me slithering his hands around my waist, I pull away and turn to see Oikawa smirking. I huff and walked to a closet and pulled out a spare sport jacket, I slipped it over my body and walked over to the boys.

He looked at me with a pout then I give him a glare sending him back over to the boys. I sit down on the seats to the side and watch them play, a deep irking feeling lurking in my stomach watching them hit the ball, hearing the squeak of the shoes on the floor and just seeing them play makes my head throb.

"Hey (Y/N)~San!" yelled a voice, I looked up to see Oikawa waving me over, I stand up and they all smile at me "Come play with us! we want to see how good you are at Volleyball".

My stomach sank and a sickening feeling filled my body. My body goes stiff and cold, my arms and legs of heavy and weak as I look down.

"Common (Y/N)~Chan! Let's play some volleyball!"

Exclaimed a hazy voice, that voice filled me with sorrow, feeling my heart ache and my eyes water, "S-Sorry I'm too tired, I'm going to go to sleep" I said trying my best to not show my face.

I sprint as fast as I can out the hall, I turn the corner and press myself against the hall wall, my legs go weak and my stomach stings, I lean over and puke into one of the bushes, the memory's of volleyball, the memories of her...

I can't handle this pain...