Chapter 5 - Her Troublesome Friends...

I left the room with my bag full of items like my phone, headphones, spear drum sticks and guitar strings, camera, and snacks. I left the house and grabbed my skateboard from the side of the door.

I walked past some of the boys who were stretching on the lawn, they watch me as I walk out of the gates "Yo (Y/N)!" called a voice, I turned to see Tanaka and Nishinoya.

"We were wondering if you wanted to train with us?" Nishinoya asked, "Sorry guys but I have my own practice to do" I smiled apologetically. Thye have me a sad pout and I laughed. "Bye Tanaka~Senpai! Bye Nihinoya~Senpai!" I called with a cute wave.

I skated off but I could hear them fanboying and exclaiming with joy as I left. Soon I made it to the school, it was still school time at this school so some classes were still on and all the clubs were on.

I walk through the halls, boys blushing as I walked past. I entered the music room, where all the boys sat.

Odishi was using his drum sticks on the chair's back as he sat backward on a chair. Levi was sitting on the table turning his base and Kai was sitting on top of one of the shelves throwing a soccer ball.

If I had to describe my friends as one thing I would say cats, Kai the feisty competitive cat who seems to only want to scratch at your ankles when you walk by. Levi, a stealthy yet kind cat, you find him on top of furniture and in the sun. And finally Odishi, he swishes past you smiling and only wanting love and to help.

We all met around 2nd year of middle school, I was singing in a park while I skipped class, they were skipping to and they begged me to be in their band, it was sweet but I denied them.

Later I saw them, they were amazing yet none of them could sing, I entered this band thinking it would be boring and instead I got a band pack, the greatest friends I could ever have and a new hair color. Oh! that why we all have kind of strange hair color.

Our band packet was that we would hear everyone's opinions, let everyone have the spotlight, go to the same high school, well we curved that because they got rejected from the school I wanted all of us to go to so they went to a different school and I went to another school and I could go to their school to practice. Lastly, we wanted to show our union, slogans, something to make us true friends so we colored our hair into abstracts colors.

Kai went with salmon red/pink.

Odishi went with a silver/white.

Levi went with a light blue.

And me? I went with Purple. (Sorry if you don't like that color)

Soon we set up and we started to practice, I tapped my foot with the tune as I swayed and sang. We were in the middle of a song when the door suddenly smashed open to show Nagisa.

Nagisa was apart of the swim team at this school, he is also one of my friends. "(Y/N)?!" He cried, "What?" I questioned, the boys stopped playing to look at the upset Nagisa.

"We need you urgently!" He cried, "What's wrong?" I questioned. he gave me a scared looked "Haru doesn't want to go in the water" He said, I gasped astonished, "He says he won't go in without you" He explained.

I sped out the room, Nagisa trailing behind me, I sprinted down the halls of the swimming pools. When I got there I saw Haru sitting on the benches, his knees tucked to his chest as Rei and Makoto trying to reason with him.

"Haru! I got (Y/n)!" Nagisa called. Haru perked up at the motion of me, "Haru... why won't you go in?" I asked, "I sharpened my back stroke and I wanted you to see first," He said.

I sighed "Did you really need to make it so dramatic?" I laughed "It got you here" He mumbled. I got dressed in my swim suit and jumped in at the same time as Haru, diving in perfect sync.