Beautiful stranger ~ r5 fanfic

Paris, city of love. More like city or loneliness for me. Hey, my name is Amber. I'm staying with my cousins in Paris for the summer, fun right? Well it is when you have things in common with your cousins. Unlike me, right now I'm being dragged through Paris and carrying bags as the two most girly people (my cousins) shop and break my arms with bags. "Come ON guys! How many clothes do you really need?" I groaned as they each took two handfuls of clothes into the changing rooms. "Um you can ALWAYS need more clothes Amber of have you learned nothing from us!" She said all French like, yeah I'm as American as you can get.

"Hey Ambs? Can you get this in like a size smaller?" My cousin Sofia asked as she tossed a pink dress over the top of her door and onto my head. That was it, I'm NOT putting up with this all day. "Sure Sofia. I'll be right on that." I said as sweetly as I could before grabbing my bag and walking straight out the door of the boutique. I've already been in Paris for three days and the only things I've seen have been the inside of various boutiques. I'm determined to see at least two sites before I go on a week of being here.

I walked down the streets of Paris, snapping pictures of all the beautiful things around me. I saw the Eiffel tower in the distance I stopped to take a picture before heading towards it. No one seemed to be around the tower so I laid down underneath it for a better perspective of it. After taking a few pictures I just stared up at the tower, beautiful and strong as it stood above me. I heard someone lay beside me.

"Beautiful isn't it?" The guys said who had laid beside me. "Yeah it is." I sighed, not even caring that some stranger laid on the ground beside me. I sat up to face him and was struck by his gorgeousness, he had long brown hair and the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. "I'm Amber by the way, you are?" I asked, extending my hand for him to shake. He shook my hand and smiled. "Wouldn't you like to know." He chuckled, his dimples coming out which made him look cuter.

"So I'm guessing you don't live in pairs since you defiantly sound American." He chuckled as we sat against the leg of the Eiffel tower. "Yes I'm American, I'm from Cali actually. I'm just staying with my cousins for the summer." I said, something about him made me feel safe and like we'd been friends forever. "What about you?" I asked him, he shrugged causally. "Um...family vacation." He said sort of slowly. "Really? Where's your family?" I asked him as I picked at the pebbles beneath us. "They're just over at that gelato stand, I wanted to see why someone as pretty as you was laying on the ground." He said smoothly, I blushed and giggled which really wasn't like me.

I brushed a piece of my brown orange tipped hair behind my ear. "Hey! Lover boy! Time to go!" Some blonde boy yelled at the guy beside me. "Here....text me sometime." He said, jotting down his number for me before running off towards the group of people who must have been his family. I sighed, alone again but at least I'd met my very own beautiful stranger.