Chapter 13 Coronation

tinton - 2 1/2 seconds

specton - 2 1/2 minutes

Toton - 2 1/2 hours

minton - 2 1/2 days

daycon - 2 1/2 weeks

quant - 2 1/2 years

galant - 2 1/2 centuries

Metson - 2 1/2 inches

heckson - 2 1/2 miles

tetson - 2 1/2 acres

Bill Axor (AKA Ambrose) - Lion clan

King Tomco Traxor - Bill's dead father

King Tobias Traxor - Bill's dead brother

Queen Niaco Traxor - Tiger clan, Tobias mate, now Bill's

Twitty Glax - Grey Tabby clan, bill's body guard and mate

Glenna Nox - Bengal clan, Bill's body guard and mate

Mikos Glac - Chartreux clan

Commander of star crusier - Wire hair clan

General Roth - Leopard clan

Henna Glac - Chartreux clan, Mikos mate, Xendran Doctor

Theta Panadon - Cheetah clan

Cornelius Glax - one of Bill's Uncles, Grey Tabby clan

Conrad Nox - Bill's other Uncle Bengal clan

Assassin group - Jaguar clan

second assassin group - Ocicat clan

Gregor - Cougar clan

Gwayne - Panther clan

Thomas - Lynx clan

Mileen - Lynx clan Thomas's mate

_______________________________

Bill had dropped to his knees as he tried to gain more control. Remembering all that he'd done earlier he slowly relaxed, feeling his control slip more into place. Even so Bill was still hard put to stay conscious as the partial cure raced through his veins.

I hope that I was right about the Ocicat clan member Bill thought. I'd really hate to have to be the one that extinguishes their clan. Though knowing Niaco it would happen sooner than later. God only knows the amount of blood shed and civil war that would follow.

Trying to calm more Bill felt the heat start up in his limbs again though no where as badly as what the Doctor had given him. Shaking his head he had to agree with the Doctor the cure was almost as bad as that which it cured. Shaking almost uncontrollably Bill could see that he'd just have to ride it out. Damn it! I just hope this doesn't take that long, I still have to be crowned in a Toton and a half.

Roth and Bill's mates along with the Doctor watched as Bill visibly relaxed seeming to get much of the trembling under control. Roth held the Doctor back when she tried to move forward to Bill. "As I have always been told Doctor, looks can and are deceiving. In case you haven't noticed he is still clenching and unclenching his paws. I fear that if you were to approach him he'd rip you apart, probably wouldn't remember either."

Henna looked closer and nodded, "I have to thank you Sir Roth, it appears you have saved my life again."

Roth shook his head, "as I said I would be remiss if I allowed harm to come to the palace Doctor. Plus I think that he'd have my head one way or another!"