I love you more then I hate you.

*Kellin's POV*

  "Wakey wakey kellybear" Vic whispered poking my cheek.

  Vic was my best friend since we were in diapers, I soon formed a crush on him many years later, which sucks because he has a girlfriend, Dani, I've despised her every since they got together. She's always looking at me with a death glare..she's always saying that I'm in the way, when it's her whose in my way, but she doesn't know that. 

  "-lybear" I heard Vic shout, than I fell on the floor.

  "Owwwie" I whined and rubbed my head, pouting slightly. 

  "I've been trying to wake you up for the last 5 minutes."

  "I was already awake..you poke really hard y'know." 

  "I so do not! Why does everyone say that?" Vic whined in my ear.

  "Can you not? Goddamn, you're so annoying."

  "Yeah, but you love me anyway."

  "That I do." More than you think.

  "So Vic, what are w-" I was cut off by his phone ringing.

  "It's Dani, I'll be right back" He said and answering his phone as he left my room.

  "-e gonna do today.." I finished quietly staring at my now closed door.

  I stared at the floor for about 5 mins until I finally stood up and started making my bed. 

  Once finished, I laid back down and stared at the ceiling. 

  "Kells, I gotta go. I'll see ya later," before I got to reply, I heard the front door close and his car pull away from my house. 

  Sighing, I got back up and looked at a picture of me and Vic at the fair, he had just gotten me this big stuffed bear (which I still have to this very day) and I remember I was so excited when he won it for me. 

  "Kellin, honey, what's wrong?"  my mom asked.

  "What do you mean?" 

  "You're crying." she said and wiped my cheeks. I didn't even notice that I had been crying..

  "It's nothing, I'm fine" I sat at my desk and opened my laptop.

  "Okay..I'm gonna go to the store," I heard her say and walk out my room.

   I just browsed on Facebook as I heard her car pull away, looking through pictures. Before I logged off, a picture caught my eye.

  Scrolling back up to it, frowning as I looked at it. 

  I slammed the laptop shut and yelled as I punched the wall

  "I'm so fucking pathetic. Having a crush on my best friend, I knew I could never be his,"