Chapter 35

Chapter 35

I woke up in a hospital bed. I looked around and saw jack and corbyn on their phones. I sat up as the thought of Steffanie having no pulse crossed my mind.

"G-guys, where's. Where's where's Steffanie" my head pounds but I need to know if she's alright..

"Steffanie is alright, she's breathing don't worry, although you need to rest." Corbyn says going towards me making me lay back down.

"But-" I was cut off by jack saying a blunt 'no'

"I need to see Steffanie!" I shout making jack and corbyn look at each other

"Maybe I could get a wheel chair for you"
Jack says sighing while corbyn nodded his head like a proud dad.

I couldn't help but smile to the fact that she is alright..

I can't lose her.

Jack left and shortly came back with the nurse and a wheelchair.

I was helped up and onto the wheelchair as I had stitches and tightly wrapped bandages around my leg.

I was set to go into her room next door as I didn't have a lot of wires hooked onto me.

The nurse opened steffanies door and Daniel and Zach were in there.. I guess the girls are busy or they went somewhere.

Steffanies body laid peacefully as the heart rate showed on the screen with its regular beeping.

The nurse left as corbyn wheeled me to her side.

I grabbed a hold of her hand and kissed it.

I waited and waited.

Waited for her to wake up.

But then I felt a little squeeze in my hand.

I looked back and realized everyone left us alone.

"Jonah" escaped steffanie's lips.