Chapter 2

~Charlie's P.O.V~
(Same day as last chapter)

I hit the volley ball as I notice that Corenna chick go over to Seth...again. he was supposed to go 30 seconds with Kristopher in the locker room today but he said Jason was going to fight instead and in the bathroom. Last I heard Seth refused, but hasn't decided.

Honestly I don't want him to fight, but I can't control him. Corenna keeps yelling at him not to fight and of course Beth tells her off. Ugh. He doesn't belong to her. He's mine...I mean my best friend. Who am I kidding? I like him but he's straight. I say I don't date because I'm hiding the fact I'm gay. Only Hunter knows. But he's my twin so he saw right through my lie--plus he saw me staring at Seth and threaten to torture me if I didn't tell him.

I walk over to my brother and Jeffery to find out what's going on. I see Beth and Seth talking and I think I saw Seth staring at me before Beth caught his attention. I shoved my hands in the pockets of my gym shorts as I listen to Jeffery and Hunter talk about the fight that almost happened if Seth hadn't seen the coach.

I decided to walk over to Beth and Seth. "Hey. I feel like I'm being talked about." I said as I walked up. It's true. I got this feeling in my gut that someone is talking about me. Beth laughed and shook her head as I nodded at Seth as he nodded at me. I internally sigh.

"Nah. Like always Charlie, your feeling is wrong." Beth said. Then the coach blew the whistle and we all headed to the locker rooms. Beth broke off when we made it to the guys locker room and she went into the girls. I saw Seth rush to get changed and quickly left the locker room.

After getting changed I left the locker room with Hunter and Jeffery in tow. Then the four of us walked to the buses talking about random things. I kept stealing glances at Seth and I could have sworn I'd seen him doing the same. When the four of us split up I could feel my heart breaking a little bit more as I watched the guy I love walk away. I boarded the bus and sat down and watched out the window or occasionally talking to Madison.

But the only thing on my mind......was him.

---------------------------------

HALLO MY FELLOW WATTPADIANS. I UPDATED!!! YAY. SO SETH FOUND OUT ABOUT THE BOOK AND WANTS IT DESTROYED. I TOLD HIM I WOULD BUT THAT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. HAHA. SO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. ALSO THIS IS HOW THE BOOK WORKS. I SHALL ALTERNATE BETWEEN POVS. IT WILL ALTERNATE BETWEEN CHARLIE AND SETH. OCCASIONALLY THERE WILL BE OTHER PEOPLES POINT OF VIEW BUT IT WILL MAINLY BE THE TWO BOYS.