Yuri!!! On Ice

https://archiveofourown.org/works/9300086/chapters/21079271#main

Who is Coach Yuuri? By glitteryimagay

Summary:
Nix, Fish and Frankie were over the moon when they were told they were chosen by skating legend Victor Nikiforov himself to be taught at his rink in America. But upon arriving, they are informed Victor was asked last minute to be the choreographer for the Olympic US Skating Team and instead, they will be taught by the rink's head coach, who they know nothing about!

Day one finds them meeting an exhausted-looking chunkier Asian man with more scruff than face and black hair tied up in a messy bun. He introduces himself only as Yuuri and immediately gets down to business with a stern, gruff coaching style akin to that of a drill sergeant. Just who is Coach Yuuri and why was he of all people chosen to be head coach?!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(OR the aged-up au where three oblivious teenage boys are clueless when it comes to famous people in the skating world and don't realize their coach is actually just as famous as the rink owner)

(OR OR the au where yuuri is suffering 24/7 dealing with a trio of absolute idiot skating nerds)

~~~

Those OC's are my children and I love them to the moon and back.

Like please, this story was so awesome and light hearted. Pure art my dudes

11/10 would recommend