Rona Lisa Spenser

Face Claim: Keke Palmer

Job: Waitress

Age: 18

Personality:
Rona, who simply goes by Lisa, is a planner. She's a responsible type of mom friend who worries too much about the future and present. Lisa is incredibly stubborn and will not be swayed easily. She isn't afraid to get her point across but, in some situations, is scared that she'll be labeled as 'The Loud Black Lady' if she does so she'll sometimes let others speak for her. Lisa also just hates stereotypes. She struggles to connect with her heritage and culture due to never experiencing at a young age and feels like an outsider when she's with her family. She's also a very girly person. Dressing up is her favorite thing to do and she won't bat an eyelash when she kicks you out for telling her she's not a strong woman if she's feminine. However, in large groups she tends to be quiet about that stuff.

Sexuality: Questioning

Likes: •dogs •intelligent conversations •strawberries (she loves them) •her nickname (Mona Lisa) •learning new things •cuddling/kissing/any intimate sort of connection •dresses

Dislikes: •small talk •sour things •people who won't listen to her opinions •cats •seafood (she's allergic)

Backstory:
Lisa was a very open person who went to a public school. She was popular (since she was in student council) but would sometimes get made fun off for being black and struggled to make close relationships with others. Despite this, Lisa was still a very smart and driven student who tried to get as many scholarships as possible to go to her dream college and by the end of the year was third in her class. Despite this she was unable to get into her favorite college and had to settle for second best. She became a part time waitress and began a relationship with a coworker, Daniela, before Daniela broke it off. Lisa still isn't 100% over her but is desperate trying to move on.