Sirius was feeling the same way. For once he didn't think about Charlotte leaving. He knew that when she did he would be alone for the rest of his life. He could never move on from her, she was the love of his life. He knew he would never feel like this about anyone else, so this was it for him and after she left he would be alone.

"Do you want to go to Hogsmeade with me next weekend?" Sirius asked Charlotte when they walked passed Hagrids hut. Charlotte felt the familiar warm feeling spread in her chest and she couldn't fight back the smile that was fighting its way on to her face again.

"I would love to." Sirius smiled when he saw her smile and the warm feeling was starting in his chest. He didn't know how he could love someone so much as he loved her. Just when those thoughts were going to his mind he froze in the middle of a step. Did he really just think that he love her?

"Sirius, what's wrong?" Charlotte frowned at her boyfriend when she saw how he froze in the middle of a step. She saw the pale look on his face and was getting more and more worried about it.

"It's nothing." Sirius said after gathering his thoughts for a minute. He knew he wanted to tell her what he just realized, but he didn't know if this was the right time. He had to make it special.

"Okay." Charlotte knew that it wasn't true, but she knew that he would tell her when the time was right.

Charlotte and Sirius didn't get back in the castle until later that night. They had spent the day talking and just having fun and she loved it. So when it was getting dark they walked in to join the others for dinner. Their friends smiled when they saw the small red head and the taller boy walking in hand in hand.

When the dinner was over Charlotte had asked Alice to help her with homework. During the last few weeks Charlotte had had a hard time listening to what the teachers was saying and it was showing in her work. She felt like she had to do a well, even when she knew she would leave soon.

Alice and Charlotte was laughing and joking around when they were stopped in the hallway. The girls stopped surprised seeing the brunette standing in front of them. Charlotte hadn't talked to the browned haired girl since she saw her kissing Regulus, when he cheated on her.

"Can we help you?" Charlotte asked crossing her hands over her chest. She didn't feel like talking to Selene right now. Her day had been so good and she didn't want it to get ruined by her.

"I just wanted to say that I didn't think you were so desperate." Selenes little clique of friends had now joined them and was standing behind her glaring at the red head and the brunette.

"Desperate?" Alice asked, she didn't know what Selene was talking about. Why would Charlotte be desperate?

"Yes, going from one brother to the other when you can't keep the one that you want, that's desperate." Charlotte felt the anger starting boiling in her. She new that some people was gossiping about it, but hearing it to her face was a totally different thing. Alice could see the anger growing inside Charlotte so she put a hand on her arm trying to calm her down.

"Don't listen to her." Alice whispered in Charlottes ear and this made her calm down. She knew Selene was only trying to get under her skin. So Charlotte hold her head high and left Selene and her friends without saying a word. Alice couldn't hold back the laughter that was bubbling up inside her when she saw Selenes face when Charlotte walked away. So when they were alone Alice let it out and when she started to laugh Charlotte did too.

Alice and Charlotte stayed in the library for a few hours trying to fix Charlottes homework. She could really feel that her head had been in an other place and that she hadn't been listening during class. So it took them awhile to get everything right and Alice couldn't help but to chuckle at some of the answers Charlotte had written down and Charlotte rolled her eyes every time Alice pointed it out.