-20-

Charlotte let out a shaky breath after the door closed behind Sirius

Charlotte let out a shaky breath after the door closed behind Sirius. She knew this was gonna be harder with Sirius, but she still hoped that everything would go smoothly and that he would listen to her. He had listened, but not as much as she hoped.

"Are you okay?" She had almost forgotten that James was there with her. He was looking at her with soft eyes, he hated that she was hurt. He also hated that his friend was hurt, he wanted to help both of them but didn't know how.

"I'm okay. I just need some time alone." Charlotte said hoping that her voice wouldn't crack when she did. She just wanted to time for herself, to think everything through.

"Okay, I'll see you later." James put a hand on her shoulder before leaving her alone in the room. He didn't want to leave her alone after this, but he knew she needed to be alone for a while. James thought this would be a good time to find Sirius and talk to him about this. He knew Sirius didn't want to talk to anyone, but he was the one that needed to talk.

Sirius didn't talk to Charlotte for days and she didn't know what to do. She couldn't sleep and was nervous the whole time. She hated that he was mad at her, or just disappointed and sad. She hadn't realized how much she cared about Sirius until this had happened.

Both James and Remus was worried about Charlotte. She looked like a mess, she had bags under her eyes for not sleeping and she didn't cared about her appearance like she had before. You could tell that something were wrong.

This morning wasn't any different. Charlotte came down to breakfast looking like a mess, everyone could see it and everyone were wondering what had happened. Lily and Alice had asked both James and Charlotte a lot of times but none of them had said anything, they just shrugged it off.

"Lottie, you can't keep going like this." James said when Charlotte sat down a cross from him. She didn't meet his eyes and was just pushing around the food on her plate.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Charlotte answered still not meeting his eyes.

"You have to talk to him."

"He doesn't want to talk to me." Charlotte shrugged her shoulder, but it hurt saying those words. Sirius had been keeping his distance for all of them. Neither James or Remus had talked to him a lot, just in their room before bed and during classes.

"I don't care! This has to end! Now!" James wasn't having this anymore, they needed to talk now before things get worse.

Sirius had been almost as bad, he had a hard time processing what Charlotte told him and didn't know what to do. He cared about her, a lot, but he didn't know what to do with the new information. Someway it felt wrong thinking about her like James' daughter. So he had been ignoring her before he knew what to do.

"Okay, you need to stop." Sirius snapped out of his thoughts about everything. He was seated on his bed thinking he was alone so he jumped when he heard the voice next to the bed closest from his.