-13-

The week passed by without anything interesting happening

The week passed by without anything interesting happening. Charlotte and James was still working on a plan to get out of the thing with Regulus, but something they had a hard time coming up with anything.

James plan was to get Regulus to do something bad so Charlotte had a reason to break things of with him, like cheating. They just didn't know how. But on Friday they found someone who could help them without knowing it.

"Are you Charlotte Granger?" Charlotte heard a voice ask her when she was standing in the corridor talking to Alice and Lily.

"Yes, I am." Charlotte said and looked the girl up and down. She didn't know who she was, but she could see on her uniform that she was a slytherin.

"Can I talk to you alone?" The girl asked that Charlotte still didn't know who she was. The girl had long brown hair and brown eyes. She had a pretty face, but from what Charlotte had seen she didn't look like a nice person.

"Sure." Charlotte said, not seeing a reason why she shouldn't talk to the girl. So she told her friends that she would see them later and followed the girl so they could talk.

The girl stopped in front of an empty classroom (it seemed to be a lot of empty classrooms in the castle) and motioned for Charlotte to step in.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Charlotte asked the girl, that she still didn't knew the name of.

"I need you to stay away from Regulus." The girl said with a hard look and arms crossed over her chest.

"And why would I do that?" Charlotte asked with a smirk.

"Stay away from him or I'll make your life a living hell!" The girl threatened one last time before leaving Charlotte in the classroom.

It didn't take long for Charlotte to find her friends again, they were standing at the same place as she left them.

"What did the girl want?" Alice asked when Charlotte was standing beside them again.

"She threatened me to stay away from Regulus or 'she would make my life a living hell'. Her words not mine." Charlotte said and shrugged, she didn't care what the girl had to say. She didn't let anyone tell her what to do, she never did.

"She did?" Alice asked with big eyes.

"Yes, and I still don't know her name." Charlotte said and chuckled.

"Her name is Selene Nott." Lily told them and the other once nodded.

"Okay, I have to find Regulus and talk to him. But I'll see you two later?"

Charlotte didn't have a hard time finding Regulus, he was hanging out on the same place with his friends most of the time.