Prologue

"Daddy what's this pretty Robot....did you make it for me!!" The orange head girl said pulling her ponytails excited at how much the clown female looked like her........

Her dad knelt down and patted her head...."Yes ,I made her just for you, but stay away from her if you are a good girl ,unlike these kids!!!"
She looked down and nodded...she didn't know why her father didn't like bad kids at all. she knew he did bad things when he was a child ...she didn't understand until one day.....

8:00 am

There dad went to work and it was the three kids In the car with the oldest driving to their dad's work Fazbears diner. The oldest had something plan for his brother birthday....

Terrance got Bre out the car and she dragged her other brother out the car..."Tommie come on!!" Tommie shook his head ,"P-please,no I'm scared!!"He pleaded....
Terrance groaned in annoyance and threw him over his shoulder..he blushed...."T-terrance put me down!!" He cried...Terrance put him down at the door..
"Quit being acoward!"
"Leave me alone !!" he screamed....
Bre pulled on Terrance pants.."Big brother I want cake..." Terrance smirked at Tommie and patted her head...."Ok..." he walked inside and his friend Paige ran out.."Tommie!!" She grabbed him and dragged him inside he was face to face with Chica the chicken and everybody behind her..."HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" He screamed and hid behind Paige..... Paige sighed.."Come on you're  turning ten be happy!!" He shook his head..."P-please keep them away from me!!"

Bre was stuffing her mouth with cake as she saw Terrance and his group of friends put on mask....She looked to her left to see Tommie hiding under the table.....
Their Dad was watching everything go down after foxy bit that girl a few months ago....He sighed watching on the camera screen........He saw the marrionete look at him and he glared..."Leave me alone.." He growled..... A kid pulled on his pants he had on a red shirt and messy Brown hair..."That girl took my hook!" he cried as he smudged cake all over him....He groaned and moved away..."Back away nasty child!!"
The boy ran away laughing  with the other kids......
He was annoyed the kids,the crying, the snot ,the germs........ But he smiled and Golden Freddy was singing his song all the kids got quiet and obeyed him.......A wide smirk spread across his face.................
He looked back on his screen and Marrionete waved ......"AHHHH TOMMIE!!!!!"

His head shot up to see Tommie in Golden Freddy's mouth head crushed...
He looked at his oldest son, with a fazbear mask on covered in blood dumbfounded......"I-I didn't mean to..I-I was just playing with him...."Bre cried and ran to their mother who was pulling Tommie out..... His friend was crying.......
Freddy eyes looked over at the dad and his eyes widen as Marrionete flashed ...........
"Where's my baby!!"
"I can't find my daughter!!!"
"Oh god!! Branden Laden!!" Parents cried out looking for their kids....
He just stood there ...he didn't cry......his whole body went numb......he looked down at His daughter crying pulling his arm....he couldn't hear anything........

(At the hospital...)
Bre was asleep in the other chair beside the father....."I'm so sorry Tommie....." A tear fell down.......his son face wrapped up unable to talk tell him he loved him he forgive him......he couldn't say it......"I promise I fix you......." He smiled.....
His phone rang....he picked it up...."The plan still a go?"
He nodded.."Yea meet me tonight..." He turned off his phone....
"Daddy..I want to see Baby....." He looked back at her..."Maybe tomorrow just keep Tommie company....ok..." he kissed her forehead and walked out.........
Micheal was standing there devastated..."Dad .....I don't think I want to do this anymore..." Acton slapped him to look at him..."Shh it's ok he was a coward.....come on let's go become somebody finds out....."
They walked away as Bre was standing there in the door way...... The puppet touched her shoulder.....