1. Singing the anthem of England

AN: thanks for clicking on my story, I  decided to write this for the fun of it. I hope you'll enjoy the book.

Here you have some Ian in the best moment of the whole tvd series.

There are a few things I have to say, you can just skip to the start of the book.

-The first chapters are short, after a while they get over the 1000 words but the first one is 340 or something like that.

-I'm just in my second year of English lessons, ever. Please correct me if you find a mistake.

-I'm not Sir Rob, I have my own writing style and the characters could be a bit different.

-Please leave comments on what you think of the story, I like to read them and interact with you.

At last there is a disclaimer, most of the characters are from Sir Rob, I'm just using them to make a fan fiction.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

"What do you mean, sahib?" I am asking Allah what I did to receive such a horrendous task.

I must have done something wrong, maybe I cursed too much? It's that or the fact that I have decapitated uncountable amounts of men with my true friend, my sabre.

"Karim, you know I don't like to repeat myself." My employer sighed deeply. "I'll tell you this one last time, it's quite simple. You have to make sure Miss Linton doesn't suffer from any possible suitors."

Mr. Ambrose thought about how to continue and did so. "This would lower her work efficiency, that's the only reason, naturally."

Why would he even bother with explaining himself, I wondered. As his motto sounded 'knowledge is power is time is money', he would surely know lying to me would be a waste of time.

"Of course sahib." I reassured him while I tried to think about all the things I could be doing instead of watching the ifrit for hours without an end.

Sahib didn't look surprised by my answer, as I never questioned him.

With the cold look on Mr. Ambrose's face I knew I was dismissed so I headed directly to the door.

"Oh, and Karim?" I turned back to face the man. "Yes?" I wasn't really happy about the task I was assigned so I just wanted to get it over with.

"Don't forget to report any unusual occurrences." He glared at me with his usual 'forget and regret' glare. "Of course, sahib."

I would rather sing the anthem of England then watch over the devil's murderer, but at least I didn't have to come too close to it.

I went out through the back door and started my way to the darkest pits of hell, so wherever the ifrit was situated.