Chapter 8

Your P.O.V

"Would you date Giyoon?"
Rapmonster asked with a straight face so I couldn't tell if he was joking.

I felt my face heating up as my cheeks blushed and my heart started to beat faster as I thought of my answer.

' I would date him but I can't say that! He probably doesn't feel the same, if I said yes, things would get awkward!' I thought,' Maybe I can fake my way out of this"

"N-no." I stuttered as I tried to slow down my heart rate.

"AHHH!" I screamed as I shook off the lie detector that had sent painful electric shocks through my hand.

I jumped up and down clutching my hand in pain. I turned away from the boys, not wanting see their reactions.
My face was red from embarrassment.

" Minyoung you pabo! Now Giyoon is going to think you're some creep!" I mentally scolded myself as I sat back down.

It was Giyoon's turn and his hand was strapped to the lie detector.

Jin asked a hard-hitting questions for the first one.

" Would you date Minyoung?"

"Yes." Giyoon said without hesitation

My face felt like it was on fire. It took me all I had not to scream.

"Ding!" True.

Wait... What.

What was going on! They were all looking at me, and Giyoon said he would date me? So he likes me? WHAT?

All the members were staring ate waiting for my response, but that only put more stress onto the situation.

' ABORT! ABORT!' I thought as I grabbed my bag and dashed out.

This was to much for me to handle. I needed to be by myself to sort thoughts out.

I could hear quick footsteps from behind me but they stopped once I left the building.
~~~

I reached my dorm and flopped onto the bed as I ran my fingers through my hair.

"He likes me too? Aish! This is all do confusing!" I asked out loud to no one in particular.

"Who likes you?" My roommate Soo Mi asked.

I jumped out of shock

"Yah! Don't do that!" I teasingly scolded her.

She poured as she continued to ask who I was talking about.

She was my best friend, so I trusted her and told her about Giyoon.

"So cute! But... you know that because of your contract you can't be in a relationship right?" Soo Mi said.

She was right, being a trainee meant that I could not have relationships.

" Well, let's just see where things go." I sighed as I left the dorm with Soo Mi to go to record our debut song.
~~~

-20 new messages from Swaeg$-

I saw the notification during my break. I wanted to answer his texts but I could not deal with what he may have texted.

"Just do it!" Soo Mi said as she looked over my shoulder.

I tapped on the notifications and anxiously read what he had typed.

Swaeg$: Hey about just now...
Swaeg$: Talk about it on Skype?
              (sent 4.30 p.m.)

Swaeg$: Minyoung?
Swaeg$: Don't ignore me please...
              ( Sent 5 p.m.)

The rest of the messages went along the same lines, asking me to talk to him. I knew I would have to face it someday so I replied.

Minyoung ✌: Get on Skype at 7 p.m.
                         (Sent 6 p.m)
                         (Read 6.01 p.m.)

I wanted to wait for his response but my break was over and I went back to recording.

Suga's P.O.V

I stared blankly at my phone, waiting for her to reply.

' Why did she just run off like that?' I wondered to myself as I heard my phone ping.

Minyoung ✌: Get on Skype at 7 p.m.
                         (Sent 6 p.m)

She finally replied! I sat at my computer and thought of what I was going to say when she came on

Time skip

It was 7 p.m and her caller ID appeared on the screen.

" Hey, what did you want to talk about?" Minyoung asked as she gave me a small smile.

I could tell she was trying to put up a front. Her eyes darted around the room, she ran her fingers through her hair nervously.

' Maybe now's not the time to ask...' I thought as smiled back and asked,

" Want to meet to write together?" I asked as she breathed a sigh of relief.

We talked about meeting for a while before hanging up, little did she know what I had planned.

Big time skip

It was a Tuesday afternoon and I waited for her in my car outside the YG building.

She arrived and got into my car, she gave me a confused face as she said,

" We could have just met at the dorms, why do you have to drive me?" She said tiredly, she must have had practice before because her hair was messy unlike her usually neat hair.

" I have a surprise for you. Go to sleep you seem tired." I told her as she started to go to sleep. Suddenly her eyes went wide.

"You're not trying to kidnap me are you??" She jokingly exclaimed seeing that I was shocked as she laughed,

" Don't get so flustered,I was just joking.I trust you," she fell asleep quickly and occasionally I glanced at her through the mirror.

" How have I met such a beautiful and charming girl?" I wondered out loud as I continued driving.