Chapter 26: Losing Myself In A Twisted Game.....

The next day, in Lucious' office....

" I can't get over last night." said Hakeem. " So, you guys really didn't find anything?" said Jamal. " Not unless, L.L hid it under the dust & cobwebs in a secret room." said Cookie." What secret room?" said Jamal. " It was a secret room, put behind the file room of the adoption agency." said Cookie. " We gotta go back & check it out." said Aiden.

Then, Hakeem got a text from L.L:

Your family is going to jail tonight. If you want a get out if jail free card. Be my eyes tonight. This card is only available to a player once. Don't be a fuck up. -😈L.L😈

Hakeem didn't tell his family. He just turned his phone off. " I can't believe this." said Jamal, shaking his head. Then, the Lyons got a text from L.L:

A clue can't be found in a room that's clean & new. Try looking in a place where their lies secrets & dust.
-😈L.L😈

"Cookie, he's talking about that room you found." said Lucious. " This time we're wasting no time. We gotta get over there now." said Cookie. " Mom, their open. Let's go when they close up."

" Or...." said Jamal. " Or what." said Aiden. " Dad pretend to be a single dad who wants to adopt. " When they take you in the back office. Give me & mom a signal to sneak into the file room. Then, Keem can look out for if anyone is coming in." said Jamal. " What can I do?" said Aiden. " Be our amazing whiz kid & hack the security system, so we don't get caught." said Aiden.

Later that day, back at the adoption agency......

Lucious entered the agency & walked to the receptionist. " Excuse me, ma'ma." said Lucious. " Yes,sir.......omg, you're Lucious Lyon." said the woman. " Glad to see a fan of my work. But, I would like to adopt a child." said Lucious. " Okay. Follow me to go through the paperwork procedure." said the woman. When the woman turned her back Lucious texted Jamal.

Jamal:
_______________________________________

Lucious: Got in. No guards just pretend you work here.

Jamal: Alright.

_______________________________________

Jamal & Cookie hoped out the truck. Cookie had on a skin tight black dress with black pump & a black fur coat & Jamal had on a black suit with black dressy shoes. " At least your ankle is better." said Cookie. " Much. Now, let's do this thing." said Aiden . Stop them at halfway towards the door. " Wait, you'll need these to get in." said Aiden, handing them two fake ID cards. Ma, Keem isn't even here yet. " Alright. &, Aiden. You have to do Keem 's part." said Cookie. Aiden knodded.Then, Cookie & Jamal slipped on a pair of sunglasses.

Then, they walked into the adoption agency.Then, they walked us to the receptionist " I am Ms. Donovan & this is my partner Mr. Mack. Here to, see Mr. Winchester." said Cookie, pretending to be her alias. The receptionist checked hr online appointment book. " Follow me." said the receptionist. The woman led them to the back room. " Excuse me. Where's your restroom?" said Cookie. " Next to the file room." said the receptionist. " Thank you." said Cookie. "My partner needs to come with me." said Cookie." Okay. Well, Mr.Winchester's office is at the end of the hall." said the receptionist. Then she left. Jamal made sure the receptionist left. Then, they went to the file room door. " Damn, it a security code lock." said Cookie. " Aiden disabled any security system in this place. Remember." said Jamal. " Oh right." said Cookie.

She opened the door. The security system did not trigger. " Mom, where did you say you saw it?" said Jamal. " I'm pretty sure. I saw it over here." said Cookie, pointing at the file cabinet she saw last night. Cookie irritatingly exhaled. Then, she leaned back on the file cabinet which made a door shape wall piece fall inward with Cookie & the file cabinet. " Damn it." said Cookie. " Mom! Are you okay?" said Jamal. " Just a little bruise to a cute ass." said Cookie. Jamal helped her up.