Chapter 3: Rest In Peace, Leah. Rise of L.L

A couple of days later, Leah's funeral was held at a huge White chapel church. Everyone the Lyons knew where in attendance, all except Anika.

After the funeral was over, the Lyons except for Lucious met up outside the church. They stood outside the church, but a their little conversation was interrupted by a tall male detective who walked over to them.

" Hello. Are you Cookie Dubois, Jamal Lyon, Hakeem Lyon, & Andre Lyon?" Asked the detective. " Yes." said Andre.
" My name is Detective Rodriguez. I would advise all of you to stay in tomorrow for the next couple of weeks, until the investigation is solved." said Detective Rodriguez. " Investigation?" said Jamal. " Yes, Leah Walker was murdered." said Detective Rodriguez.
" I'll keep in contact with her family as we try to figure out who the killer is." said Detective Rodriguez. " Yes. Sir. We will all stay until this murder investigation is solved." said Cookie.

As Detective Rodriguez left, the Lyons ( all except Lucious) circle around the blow up picture of Leah displayed outside the church. " Who could have murdered you, Leah?" said Cookie, as she placed her hand on the picture of Leah's face.

From a distance in a New York town car, an unseen figure was watching Cookie, Jamal, Hakeem, & Andre from a distance for a few minutes until the anonymous source rolled up the window.

The next day, Lucious stopped by the other Lyons hotel room.

"Hello. Everyone." said Lucious. But as Lucious was chatting with the boys until Cookie bursted out the bedroom. " What the hell, Lucious?" asked Cookie. As she slammed her phone on the table.

You little Lyons know who killed Leah. Confess or all your secret of the pass 5 years will come out.              😈 L.L😈

" What kind of damn joke is this, Lucious. I wasn't the only one who got it this morning.  Check ya'll phones." said Lucious.

The boys & Lucious pulled out their phone & to theirs & Cookie's surprise. They all got the same text.

"If L.L isn't for Lucious, then who the hell is it." said Cookie. "I'll text them back." said Jamal.

Jamal: Do I know you?

A few minutes later L.L , typed back.

😈L.L 😈 : Yes.

Jamal showed his phone to his family. "Lucious exploded in a fit of rage. " Some scared little bitch is you my name to intimidate us & dragged us through a fire of secret. Just to find out who killed my mama!!!!" yelled Lucious.

"Hold on." said Jamal, as L.L typed something else.

" I am not easy to see, yet I hide in plain sight."
                                         😈L.L😈

As they though about who L.L could, the hotel room TV came on & showed a hotel video of the night the Lyons got drunk that Hakeem left the hotel to meet up with someone. Everyone turned from the TV & all looked at Hakeem with the same expression of confusion.

"Keem, why did you leave the hotel room?" asked Cookie. " & who the hell did you leave the hotel with!?" yelled Lucious.

" First of all, I left hotel to meet Chicken because she wanted to catch up with me while she was in town for her DJing world tour. & Then she asked me for one of my old tracks to use so we went to Empire, & went to the studio. Then when we were leaving we seen someone leaving with grandma."  said Hakeem.

"Did you see who left with grandma?" asked Jamal. " No. They had a dark hoodie on, so it was kinda hard to tell if it was a man or woman." said Hakeem. " Wait, what room were they leaving?" asked Andre. " Dad's office." said Hakeem.All the Lyons decided to stay one more night at the hotel with Lucious.

The next day, at the Lyons when to Lucious' office at  EmpireXStream. They were searching the room for clues until all the monitors in Lucious' office turn on.

L.L doesn't stand for Lucious Lyon. But, your Empire will fall.       😈L.L😈