Part 4

PART 4

(I walked to the hyper lift and i headed upstairs and Kaz followed me up.)

Kaz: Somethings up, there's something your not telling us.

Elena: What, no, i told you guys everything you need to know.

Kaz: Yup, i'm keeping my eye on you.

Elena: Kaz, your always watching me, there's nothing new there.

(I grabbed two bottles of water from the fridge and i headed back downstairs and i said to Chase.)

Elena: So how long until they will be ready?

Leo: Oh i know, maybe you should help, cause he is smart, your smart, it's big bunch of nerds in here.

Elena: And there will be big bag of punchiness happening on Leo.

Leo: Shutting up now.

Elena: So he should, i'm going to go and get some rest, and recharge the batteries, and just wake me, when you know, everything is ready.

Chase: Sure thing, but it might not be ready until tomorrow.

Elena: That's okay, i will rest and you guys will rest, Leo needs to rest, all that you went through today, was a lot and not many people can handle something like that.

Oliver: But most people are not like us.

Elena: Oh yeah right, i forgot.

Oliver: Are you okay, your acting kind of, you know nervous, like your hiding something.

Elena: What, me...

(I paused and then i said.)

Elena: I'm not hiding something, i'm not, i'm just kinda beat, i'm going upstairs.

(I went upstairs and i was in my room, when it happened, i had a flashback.)

**FLASHBACK 1**

Roman: After we defeat all the Superheroes, they won't have anyone to help them.

Riker: Then, we also have to get rid of the bionic army, just got to locate them.

Elena As Destiny: Yes, take their bionic army out, and then, we take out Kaz and Oliver....

(Riker cut me off.)

Riker: No, my brother and i will take out Kaz and Oliver.

Elena As Destiny: Boo hoo hoo, you take out who you like, but leave the bionic ones to me.

Roman: So we need this glove, it's the glove of...

(I cut him off.)

Elena As Destiny: Yeah, yeah, yeah, just tell me where it is, and i'll get it, cause no offence, a puff of smoke isn't going to help get it.

Roman: Are you saying we are weak?

Elena As Destiny: Yes, that's what i am saying.

Roman: We are not weak, we are strong.

Elena As Destiny: Oh yeah, wanna see my electricity, course through your body and make you explode.

Roman: Do you wanna kiss me right now as much as i want to kiss you?

Elena As Destiny: Eww, no, where is this glove?

Riker: It's at the local cemetery, in a tomb, called Rossenbark.

Elena As Destiny: I'll have it soon, but what does it do??

Roman: It will destroy all their powers, make them useless, and then we will wipe them out once and for all.